Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JoviJovi 05-29-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134693)
I really must have a different attitude to everyone else. I've paid for my shows and dammit the only thing that's going to stop me enjoying them is if a zombie apocalypse breaks out. Even then, the darn zombies can wait til the show's finished.

If you go expecting a shit time, like mirielle did at hers, you're likely going to have a shit time.

I figure it's gotta be better than sitting at home watching crap on the TV. or worse, being at work.

Now a zombie apocalypse would make it really interesting!!!

I know what you mean, but I have already done 3 PhilX shows last time he filled in, and as I said before, hes a good player and seems nice enough, it just not the same and not something I can be excited about. I will sing all the songs, and display proper concert behavior, lol, I will not sit with a frown on, but there are a million things I'd rather do, sitting watching crap TV (for free) is one of them.

WillRunForChocolate 05-29-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134635)
Yes! And romance-like detailed description of our clothing cured by Jovitalkers as well... How fun!

We could all wear matching blouses!

crashed 05-29-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1134701)
Now a zombie apocalypse would make it really interesting!!!

I know what you mean, but I have already done 3 PhilX shows last time he filled in, and as I said before, hes a good player and seems nice enough, it just not the same and not something I can be excited about. I will sing all the songs, and display proper concert behavior, lol, I will not sit with a frown on, but there are a million things I'd rather do, sitting watching crap TV (for free) is one of them.

lol i guess i just don't worry about the money - once its spent, its spent.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillRunForChocolate (Post 1134703)
We could all wear matching blouses!

Well, in that case, I vote for t-shirts for everybody, each one of them with a different Photoshop work by Rolo printed on.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 12:39 AM

Okay, it's not really Richie-related (at least not directly), but since this thread has become quite the bar lately...

From the massive European tour pt. 1 recap post on BonJovi.com: "Expect the ever-expanding set list to include more surprises in the weeks and months to come."

Here's the link: http://www.bonjovi.com/en/news/51580...-across-europe

nickolai 05-29-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134695)
I'm with you.

I hope this gets played. Sorry to steal a sentence from your analogy but I do like this song.

crashed 05-29-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1134700)
My missus may actually kill you for the 'angry hedgehog' line- it's her brothers wedding soon and now every photo will be ruined by me constantly looking down at my knees wondering why no one has ever described wearing a kilt like that before! Just brilliant!

Apologies to the Mrs.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1134709)
I hope this gets played. Sorry to steal a sentence from your analogy but I do like this song.

Not a problem! I actually noticed every time I say/write that phrase, the song comes to mind. :)

I think that's one of the songs from the new album that will probably become one of the regulars on this tour.

crashed 05-29-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134711)
Not a problem! I actually noticed every time I say/write that phrase, the song comes to mind. :)

I think that's one of the songs from the new album that will probably become one of the regulars on this tour.

I really hope so, that's my favourite. Water is my wife's so I know shes going to hear that.

Shes had the album on repeat in her car since it was released, never took it out once, so some long term fans still like it.

Becky 05-29-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134712)
Shes had the album on repeat in her car since it was released, never took it out once, so some long term fans still like it.

I like the new album a lot. I've been listening to it pretty regularly the past month. I like it FAR better than The Circle. After the newness of that CD wore off, I'm left liking about 4 songs from it.