Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

BJ?YesPlease 05-29-2013 05:12 PM

This from Facebook's "Bon Jovi - New Jersey: the Golden Decade":
Richie Sambora to be back in the band in Jule 5th says RumorFix.com regarding an 'inside info'.
Also there is Obie who said back in Sofia that Richie Sambora is likely to return in June 6th, 2013, after the band's break.

I might as well not have posted it, given it's in all likehood utter bollocks.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1134849)
We seem to be assuming now that the feud is the reason for his absence, but it could still be that the "personal reasons" are legit, but the absence has caused this tension- rather than the tension being the cause of the absence.

Maybe Jon was perfectly happy for Richie to miss a leg, but thinks he should be back by now, or was certainly expecting him to be, and the continued absence is causing these issues.

The problem is that Richie's tweets, pictures and the like have made the original "personal reasons" difficult to fathom and so the leap to their being an issue between Jon & Richie is a logicial one given the lack of info we have.

This. That's exactly the picture we're looking at right now.

I have to say, I believe this is a dynamic, evolving, in-progress situation. If I had to draw this, it would be a line going up, reaching a high peak and now starting to go back down...
Jon went from sounding very supportive, to the cold statements, to the mad interviews, and now he's going back to the cold statements.
Richie went from being invisible man, to the occasional "I'm alright/can't say anything" tweet, to the random somewhat irritating tweets to the mad interviews (if they're legit, and we still don't know for sure) and the fashion line at the same time, and now he's going back to the "I'm alright/can't say anything" tweets.

And STILL, it could be anything. Very frustrating. LOL

Sissy3 05-29-2013 05:31 PM

Yep, Jon's gone back to the "there's nothing else to say" format and I for one just knew it was a matter of time before he just blew and spilled all. :D I do think Bounce7800's theory that maybe they thought Richie would be gone for just a little while and were ok with that, and now it's gone on and on with no end in sight so they may be getting pissed, is an interesting one.

BJ?YesPlease 05-29-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134855)
And STILL, it could be anything. Very frustrating. LOL

Post #5379. Ridiculous!
(Not your post Jessy, the situation!)

jessycardy 05-29-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1134859)
Post #5379. Ridiculous!
(Not your post Jessy, the situation!)

I know, right?

They could make a movie out of this or something. A freakin' 2-month (and counting) movie. One of those movies where you're left in the dark all along but somehow think you've got a grasp of what's going on, only to be dumbfounded at the very last minute with a totally different and unpredictable scenario.

Kryten2340 05-29-2013 05:59 PM

This is becoming like a Doctor Who story arc. Even on some of them you're left with questions unanswered.

crashed 05-29-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134860)
I know, right?

They could make a movie out of this or something. A freakin' 2-month (and counting) movie. One of those movies where you're left in the dark all along but somehow think you've got a grasp of what's going on, only to be dumbfounded at the very last minute with a totally different and unpredictable scenario.

It would be one of those lame made-for-tv movies.

"He's in the band"

"No he's not."

"Jon's supportive. "

"No he's not. "

"I love the band. I hate my brother. "

"Someone killed my dog! "

"Your daughter should be the junkie, not mine!"

"Stop trash talking! My clothes are all that matters"

And then the big reveal.

Richie had a bad case of genital warts.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134862)
It would be one of those lame made-for-tv movies.

"He's in the band"

"No he's not."

"Jon's supportive. "

"No he's not. "

"I love the band. I hate my brother. "

"Someone killed my dog! "

"Your daughter should be the junkie, not mine!"

"Stop trash talking! My clothes are all that matters"

And then the big reveal.

Richie had a bad case of genital warts.

...with the cliffhanger of not knowing WHO gave him that! http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/a/w/awestruckplz.gif

PatriciaSambora 05-29-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1134840)
New Jon interview

http://pt-ao.redes-sociais.com/index...8972&Itemid=33

It says nothing new really.

Thanks for the link.. Hey, I like how he talks about spanish people ha! And I think for him Justin bieber is Richie now.. What he said about Richie.. Seriously, it's like a mistery...

PatriciaSambora 05-29-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afk (Post 1134848)
It's pretty clear that Jon is getting more and more pissed off about the whole thing. Richie is the one that let his own fans down so he needs to say something.

Yes, Jon and the rest of the guys are doing their job, it's Richie who need to talk and come back to the Job ( cause it seems he's great and he can do his job)