Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sambo-Chris 06-03-2013 03:38 PM

From where do you know that only Richie is to blame? For a fight it belongs at least 2.

BJ?YesPlease 06-03-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1135769)
What Richie did is unprofessional and there are no ways around it.

Uh uh. Nothing factual in that sentence.

JoviJovi 06-03-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sambo-Chris (Post 1135774)
From where do you know that only Richie is to blame? For a fight it belongs at least 2.

If I have a fight with a coworker or boss I still have to go to work. Unless of course I quit.

JoviJovi 06-03-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1135779)
Uh uh. Nothing factual in that sentence.

He didn't show up for work. That is unprofessional. FACT

Sambo-Chris 06-03-2013 05:45 PM

Also when your boss says "stay at home, I don't want to see you anymore"?

JoviJovi 06-03-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sambo-Chris (Post 1135793)
Also when your boss says "stay at home, I don't want to see you anymore"?

When did that happen?

Sambo-Chris 06-03-2013 05:54 PM

We don't know anything. Everything is possible. Until I know what happened I can't blame anyone. Not Richie and not Jon.

BJ?YesPlease 06-03-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1135792)
He didn't show up for work. That is unprofessional. FACT

That's BS - he didn't show up for work, but if I don't show up for work, it could be because a loved one died. It could be because my kid got sick. Maybe a friend had a downer and threatened to kill themselves and needed me. Are those reasons not good enough to show for work? They're unlikely to keep him off for longer than a date or two...but...I'm just making a hypothetical point.

We don't know why he didn't show....and therein lies the whole reason we've drawn out almost 600 pages. We don't know.

And until we do - we don't if it's ANYONE'S "fault". Maybe there's no blame. Maybe there's a genuine reason. Maybe there isn't.

But anyone that jumps to conclusion about someone being unprofessional is deluding themselves into thinking they know enough about the situation to make that judgement.
What if Jon said "I'm cutting your pay for the next leg". What if Jon said "Bobby's playing all the solos tonight". What if Obie called Richie and said "Jon thinks you shagged his wife and he's raised your child and he's gonna kick your ass if you show up".

What if we all stopped trying to pretend we know anything and knocked the in-fighting on the head...

jessycardy 06-03-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1135803)
That's BS - he didn't show up for work, but if I don't show up for work, it could be because a loved one died. It could be because my kid got sick. Maybe a friend had a downer and threatened to kill themselves and needed me. Are those reasons not good enough to show for work? They're unlikely to keep him off for longer than a date or two...but...I'm just making a hypothetical point.

We don't know why he didn't show....and therein lies the whole reason we've drawn out almost 600 pages. We don't know.

And until we do - we don't if it's ANYONE'S "fault". Maybe there's no blame. Maybe there's a genuine reason. Maybe there isn't.

But anyone that jumps to conclusion about someone being unprofessional is deluding themselves into thinking they know enough about the situation to make that judgement.
What if Jon said "I'm cutting your pay for the next leg". What if Jon said "Bobby's playing all the solos tonight". What if Obie called Richie and said "Jon thinks you shagged his wife and he's raised your child and he's gonna kick your ass if you show up".

What if we all stopped trying to pretend we know anything and knocked the in-fighting on the head...

Your point was very valid - and better - even without the "what if Jon" BS. We don't know anything, period. No need to come up with Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon. Some of you are obsessed with him, and not in a good way. Richie has his own life apart from Jon's. Hard to believe, I know, but he does.

aljo 06-03-2013 06:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Phil's been busy, he got married over the weekend. Photo showed up on my facebook newsfeed.