Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 06-04-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1135988)
Apart from Richie saying to TMZ he was off to Europe. Didn't we also get a pic from sound check on the official website?

A lot of stuff compared to the total nothingness of now. Official or not, it made a lot of noise.

Slakk 06-04-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK (Post 1135974)
No it wouldn't have created this fuss, simply because Tico is not as big a part of Bon Jovi as Richie is. Whilst he's a fantastic musician and he would be dearly missed if he weren't playing for whatever reason, the simple fact is that guitar is a much more creative and expressive instrument than the drums. Add into the mix the fact that Richie sings a lot on stage and his voice is well recognised and it shows why he's missed so much. Obviously the fact that Richie is much more of a celebrity than Tico adds to the gossip side of things, but from a purely musical standpoint, it makes sense that Richie missing would provoke a stronger reaction than if it were Tico.

Actually we don't know because it has not happened. I think hardcore fans would be as upset if he just went MIA for the second time in as many tours.

bjcrazycpa 06-04-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1135996)
Does Abby just do Richie's clothes or the whole band? She's just checked in at Nashville Internstional Airport. Probably means nothing.

Abby works for the entire band. She mends all of the broken outfits.

samboraisgodUK 06-04-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slakk (Post 1136001)
Actually we don't know because it has not happened. I think hardcore fans would be as upset if he just went MIA for the second time in as many tours.

Read what I said. I said that fans would be upset, but that's it's simply just not the same as Richie not being there.

faith1985 06-04-2013 08:51 PM

I cannot believe there is still so much gossip going on here....

Thierry 06-04-2013 08:56 PM

So Richie won't be there and Phil X is on his honeymoon. I smell problems.

Chris_Newton 06-04-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 1136027)
So Richie won't be there and Phil X is on his honeymoon. I smell problems.

Is that right? Phil X wont be playing now either?

Supersonic 06-04-2013 09:10 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1136032)
Is that right? Phil X wont be playing now either?

No worries, Thierry's drunk. There's a local fair where he lives now, it's like this every year around this period. :D

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Chris_Newton 06-04-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1136034)
Aloha !

No worries, Thierry's drunk. There's a local fair where he lives now, it's like this every year around this period. :D

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

oh !! thought i'd missed something for a minute :p

Thierry 06-04-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1136034)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

That was yesterday, Richie won't be there though. They would have made an statement to sell more tickets for the shows.