Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

RonJovi 06-05-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1136132)
There's more chance of Richie joining Europe the band than actually turning up for the European shows!!!

Hahahahaa.

Haha this is true.

Am I the only one who genuinely doesn't give a f**k? It's been a fun ride but if Richie Sambora doesn't care about being in Bon Jovi then I'm certainly not going to worry about him being in Bon Jovi. The world will keep turning and he'll probably show up on Celebrity Big Brother. This isn't worth getting upset about.

ticos_stick 06-05-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1136135)
Haha this is true.

Am I the only one who genuinely doesn't give a f**k? It's been a fun ride but if Richie Sambora doesn't care about being in Bon Jovi then I'm certainly not going to worry about him being in Bon Jovi. The world will keep turning and he'll probably show up on Celebrity Big Brother. This isn't worth getting upset about.

I'm not bothered because I haven't got tickets. If I had tickets and was waiting for Richie to return I would probably be a bit anxious. I'll save my money for the reunion tour.

CKatz 06-05-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1136135)
Haha this is true.

I'm not upset if he really did quit the band. It's his choice. I understand why he would want to quit. All I want is to know if he's still in or not. If he isn't, I can finally leave this band behind.

danfan 06-05-2013 12:28 PM

I really hate Jon in those interviews. "I strive for 3 hours every night."
When was the last time they played for 3 hours?

The last sentence in that interview made so sense either "The 3 straight #1 debut album for the band."

hometownboy 06-05-2013 12:32 PM

Surely the fact that refunds are still being given for the European leg confirms Richie won't be there?

ticos_stick 06-05-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 1136140)
Surely the fact that refunds are still being given for the European leg confirms Richie won't be there?

I think people are clinging onto the hope that Jon is trying to get Richie back or that Richie's "issues" will be resolved in the next few days. The refund thing does make it seem very unlikely though.

samboraisgodUK 06-05-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 1136140)

Maybe the ticket agencies and promoters don't know whether he'll be back or not yet. It's a band decision, and one that can be taken pretty soon before the show.

IML88 06-05-2013 12:39 PM

I'm going to Cardiff to get my Bon Jovi fix. However, I'm no longer attending Hyde Park despite being 20 mins away (which will be strange).

I genuinely hope the park is half full and Jon looks out and realises Bon Jovi is Richie and Jon not Jon solo. I've no real allegiance to either, I don't prefer one over the other, but the reason I pay big bucks to see them multiple times each tour is to see the magic created when they are both on stage.

I hold out no hopes for Richie being back, all marketing both creative and copy pushes Jon Bon Jovi, the front man. Not Bon Jovi the band. This is no coincidence and like someone said a post or two back - if he was coming back they would surely say so, ticket sales are down compared to usual and that is bound to kick sales on abit.

I shant be spending a penny more on any output under the name "Bon Jovi" until the full band is back together.

Aindi 06-05-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1136139)

The last sentence in that interview made so sense either "The 3 straight #1 debut album for the band."

I am glad someone else picked up on the stupidity in that comment! It just annoyed me even more...having watched the promo video with no RS p'ing me off enough already! :mad:

Ruggy 06-05-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1136139)

It's not well worded at all, but what I think they meant is the third straight album to go straight to number one as opposed to charting lower then climbing to number one.

Poor choice of wording though.