Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

gkkes 06-05-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1136222)
You stalkers make me sick.

You might spot my username is a UK plane registration (- not allowed) As a pilot this stuff is just my day job.

Stalkers? No, that'll be those guys who'll be waiting on the Tarmac at Copenhagen at 12.30am!

Bounce7800 06-05-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkkes (Post 1136228)
You might spot my username is a UK plane registration (- not allowed) As a pilot this stuff is just my day job.

Stalkers? No, that'll be those guys who'll be waiting on the Tarmac at Copenhagen at 12.30am!

Yeah, losers.

On a totally unrelated note, does anyone want any Danish Bacon I'm shortly to acquire? :p

Kryten2340 06-05-2013 08:15 PM

I posted a few days ago how Richie's lack of tweets were inconspicuous. Now I'm starting to suspect the same with Phil as he's gone a bit quite. At least nothing posted about heading back to Europe.

Clutching at straws I know.......

ticos_stick 06-05-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkkes (Post 1136228)

I was just yanking your chain, captain ;)

Lisa71 06-05-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1136230)
I posted a few days ago how Richie's lack of tweets were inconspicuous. Now I'm starting to suspect the same with Phil as he's gone a bit quite. At least nothing posted about heading back to Europe.

He got married on the weekend, I think that is the reason why Phil hasn't tweeted in the past few days. Might be on his honeymoon.

Also this was posted regarding a guitar. Apparently it was made for him for Denmark.

tommyangeletti Tommaso Angeletti
@TheRealPhilX As Takumi kindly requested to @liutaio, this baby's coming 4U in DK! Body's 150yrs old..rock her hard! pic.twitter.com/a0QwWjaCsD
Details Reply Retweet Favorite

Juls Sambora 06-05-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1136230)

On Phil's Twitter Account somebody refers to a guitar that he will receive in Denmark. So Richie won't be there.

Bounce7800 06-05-2013 09:12 PM

Plus you often find American celebs go a bit quiet on Twitter around Europe depending on what type of reception/Wi-Fi they can find, some who may tweet from their phones may struggle with their US network over in Europe.

Sissy3 06-05-2013 09:14 PM

If Phil is with them, he'll start tweeting pictures like a regular tourist, once they've landed and settled in. :D

Kryten2340 06-05-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juls Sambora (Post 1136235)
On Phil's Twitter Account somebody refers to a guitar that he will receive in Denmark. So Richie won't be there.

Sadly I now agree. I was hopeful things would have been resolved by now.

This reminds me of the Stone Cold Steve Austin vs WWE saga in 2002 where Austin wasn't happy with his storylines and took his ball home and left.

Granted we don't know the full reasons for him sitting out of the tour but all signs to point to some kind of bust up with Jon.

Bounce7800 06-05-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1136247)
Sadly I now agree. I was hopeful things would have been resolved by now.

This reminds me of the Stone Cold Steve Austin vs WWE saga in 2002 where Austin wasn't happy with his storylines and took his ball home and left.

Granted we don't know the full reasons for him sitting out of the tour but all signs to point to some kind of bust up with Jon.

BAH GAWD KING, JON HAS PUT RICHIE THROUGH A TABLE AND BROKEN HIM IN HALF!