Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JackieBlue 06-05-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1136288)
I never have, you're talking about yourself here. Quote a post of mine where I did. C'mon, do it.

Whoa there, girl. Did you see the little razz icon? You sound serious. Are you pissed off or did you just forget to include the smiley?

jessycardy 06-05-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1136290)
Whoa there, girl. Did you see the little razz icon? You sound serious. Are you pissed off or did you just forget to include the smiley?

Oh, sorry, I didn't know it worked that way. So basically I can post whatever worthless derogatory shit's on my mind and it will lose all meaning if I add an emoticon after that. Gotcha, I'll keep that in mind next time you talk bullshit and I feel like insulting you but don't really wanna get banned. Just throw a smiley in and it won't count.

nrm123 06-05-2013 11:05 PM

If Richie is in the UK right now maybe they will stop off and pick him up? more wishful thinking?

JackieBlue 06-05-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrm123 (Post 1136289)
considering you been here for 2 weeks i dont think you count

Really? So how long does one have to be here in order to "count"? Is there a rule on that that I missed?

:confused:

nrm123 06-05-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1136293)
Really? So how long does one have to be here in order to "count"? Is there a rule on that that I missed?

atleast the time when it was actually first said

CKatz 06-05-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1136293)

I wouldn't take it personally. Emotions are running high.

Solid Sambora 06-05-2013 11:22 PM

For the next 24hrs this thread should be handed over to Jim White to run like its Transfer Deadline Day.

"Unconfirmed rumours that Phil X has extended his loan deal with Bon Jovi..."

"Reports that Richie Sambora was spotted getting into a cab in Oslo..."

Jon is interviewed while sitting in his car, talking to reporters with the window rolled down: "we're looking to strengthen one or two areas of the band, we'll see how things go during the course of the day. If he doesn't show up, we just have to make do with what we have..."

"Late offer from LMFAO to buy David Bryan, as cover for their own crazy haired guy..."

"Peter Odemwingie is still in his car outside Parken Stadium, desperate to force through a transfer to anywhere but West Brom..."

Sissy3 06-05-2013 11:24 PM

I just simplified it in my mind...Phil is there so Richie isn't. Done and done. ;)

samboraisgodUK 06-05-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1136296)
For the next 24hrs this thread should be handed over to Jim White to run like its Transfer Deadline Day.

Jon is interviewed while sitting in his car, talking to reporters with the window rolled down: "we're looking to strengthen one or two areas of the band, we'll see how things go during the course of the day. If he doesn't show up, we just have to make do with what we have..."

"Late offer from LMFAO to buy David Bryan, as cover for their own crazy haired guy..."

"Peter Odemwingie is still in his car outside Parken Stadium, desperate to force through a transfer to anywhere but West Brom..."

Hahaha absolutely brilliant.

dcj28 06-05-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1136296)

You missed out typical footballer speak such as "Yeah,no...." and "Erm,obviously.":)