Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

hackster73 06-07-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1136652)
I know it's not your point, but that's actually one of my least favorite sets of the latest round of Springsteen shows. The Milan show on the other hand had a fantastic set.
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-...-2bd98042.html

I know it was the point that thr set list I posted was the same venue in Denmark.

Crushgen24/88 06-07-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1136655)
I know it was the point that thr set list I posted was the same venue in Denmark.

I know. I'm just bored talking about Richie.,;)

hackster73 06-07-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1136656)
I know. I'm just bored talking about Richie.,;)

Has something happened to Richie? Have I missed something? ;)

crashed 06-07-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1136661)
Has something happened to Richie? Have I missed something? ;)

Nothing's happened to Richie. Not at all. He's doing ****ing great.

jovifan93 06-07-2013 10:14 AM

For all you conspiracy theorists out there:

Take a look at the beginning and end of Raise Your Hands. At the beginning there's a big, fat, white "JBJ" on the right video screen (and I think above the car also during the song sometimes), and at the end of the song there are "X"s on the headlights of the car :-o ;-)

faith1985 06-07-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1136445)
He or they should clarify if he or they dont want speculation. I dont think there is anything in this apart from a clash of ego's. That is why this situation is so crap. We pay a huge sum of money and at least deserve a bloody explanation.

Right, get over it if that is the case! Rock n Roll!

Lisa71 06-07-2013 12:25 PM

paul buckley ‏@irishbucka
@MatthewBongiovi are ya expecting Richie to make any of the European dates?
Slane maybe?
A simple yes or no answer will do #bonjovi

Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi
@irishbucka I really wish I knew. We all can't wait to see him but I have no idea when he will return

Walkerboy 06-07-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1136680)
paul buckley ‏@irishbucka
@MatthewBongiovi are ya expecting Richie to make any of the European dates?
Slane maybe?
A simple yes or no answer will do #bonjovi

Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi
@irishbucka I really wish I knew. We all can't wait to see him but I have no idea when he will return

Much as I'd love to have Richie back for Hyde Park, if I were in Jon's position then I wouldn't let him back, even if he begged.
Right now Phil X deserves to be playing the stadium gigs and Slane, Isle of Wight & Hyde Park are the biggest shows the guy is likely to ever play.

If Richie turned up for the big gigs only it would be like a Chelsea footballer saying they don't want to play the small FA Cup games, only the semi & final.

CKatz 06-07-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1136681)
Much as I'd love to have Richie back for Hyde Park, if I were in Jon's position then I wouldn't let him back, even if he begged.
Right now Phil X deserves to be playing the stadium gigs and Slane, Isle of Wight & Hyde Park are the biggest shows the guy is likely to ever play.

If Richie turned up for the big gigs only it would be like a Chelsea footballer saying they don't want to play the small FA Cup games, only the semi & final.

If Jon was smart, he'd be the one doing the begging and praying for Richie's return in time for those high profile gigs.

Jonty 06-07-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1136681)

Keep them both there and let them Jam away themselves. Doesnt really matter as he wont be at Slane.