Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you think they've hung out? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68734)

golittleperson 10-07-2014 04:06 PM

Well Jon was just in Santa Barbra, couple hours from Richie. Think the press would have been all over it had they met for lunch. :rolleyes:

Also: Please help, since JT changed format, I can't quote anyone - throws me to the home page, takes multiple reply attempts before get box to write. Have to use Advanced then. What am I doing wrong on the new pages? Plus hate that I can no longer go to my profile, see all my posts and quickly find a thread. Admins Help!

Bounce7800 10-07-2014 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1182458)
Well Jon was just in Santa Barbra, couple hours from Richie. Think the press would have been all over it had they met for lunch. :rolleyes:

Also: Please help, since JT changed format, I can't quote anyone - throws me to the home page, takes multiple reply attempts before get box to write. Have to use Advanced then. What am I doing wrong on the new pages? Plus hate that I can no longer go to my profile, see all my posts and quickly find a thread. Admins Help!

What format change? It's all identical to me, what are you seeing?

Kathleen 10-08-2014 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1182458)

I don't see any change in format either. I see what I have always seen.

The Rock 10-10-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trevrox (Post 1182445)
So now we know the answer - Jon and Dave have hung out! Jon said at the show a couple nights ago that Dave was over his house from what I've heard.

Jon and David are the closest in friends. For stage, the pushed the whole Jon/Richie angle but it's really Jon and David who are the best friends.

golittleperson 10-10-2014 07:55 PM

To those replies to my request for help - I would quote your post, but I can't. If I hit quote - it throws me to the home page. I see the screen flash to reply. If I hit quick reply same thing. I have to use advanced to even post. The top bar looks different on my page than in the past - when I go to my profile I used to could see all my posts and use them to go back to a thread. That is gone. For example, I forgot where I ask for help ;) When I just clicked the emoji - it went to the home page. I've not changed settings, nothing on my end and I have a pretty solid antivirus program.

I'm also having game ads, like a pop up, simple to close so I thought maybe new advertising? Again - I have ran scans for virus, background programs, just lost. Only happening here reason I thought maybe changes here.

Faceman 10-10-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1182548)
To those replies to my request for help - I would quote your post, but I can't. If I hit quote - it throws me to the home page. I see the screen flash to reply. If I hit quick reply same thing. I have to use advanced to even post. The top bar looks different on my page than in the past - when I go to my profile I used to could see all my posts and use them to go back to a thread. That is gone. For example, I forgot where I ask for help ;) When I just clicked the emoji - it went to the home page. I've not changed settings, nothing on my end and I have a pretty solid antivirus program.

I'm also having game ads, like a pop up, simple to close so I thought maybe new advertising? Again - I have ran scans for virus, background programs, just lost. Only happening here reason I thought maybe changes here.

How about asking some of the mods for help via pm or in the questions section? ;)

ticos_stick 10-10-2014 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1182530)
Jon and David are the closest in friends. For stage, the pushed the whole Jon/Richie angle but it's really Jon and David who are the best friends.

Oh yeah?

Is this super secret behind the scenes info we're getting here? Or did you hear this from a "source"?