Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

nrm123 06-08-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1136921)
I said it very early on in this thread and I'll say it again, because Ava's tweet suggests even more so.

This whole thing hints that the issue relates more to Heather & Ava than it does to a feud between Jon & Richie. Heather has a new guy in her life and maybe Ava hasn't been getting on with them. Richie had to do the dad thing and has been around for her while she finishes school.
With LA schools finishing up any time around now, it would allow him to bring her out to Europe to finish the tour.

Richie won't say anything in public that puts the blame on Ava & Heather, as it would be wrong for everyone to then start having a go at them on Twitter etc.

Maybe Jon is actually Ava's father and the news has just come out?

Kryten2340 06-08-2013 11:44 AM

How long do passport applications take in the US? Do they have passport offices like we do in the UK where you can get a passport instantly or is there a wait involved?

Just wondering if there is any remote hope of Richie being in the UK next week.

dianebonjovi 06-08-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

I said it very early on in this thread and I'll say it again, because Ava's tweet suggests even more so.

Not trying to be the "glass half empty" person here, but I was looking at some of the comments on Matt's twitter site and someone re-tweeted Ava's passport tweet, to which someone else commented that she was going to Europe with friends.

I do hope the "private matter" was family-related and will be resolved when the school year ends, but when you put the random puzzle pieces together the unfinished picture still suggests to me a riff between Richie and Jon.

*edited to add: 1 more post till I finally reach 1000. Will my "Keep the Faith" status change?

PatriciaSambora 06-08-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

This whole thing hints that the issue relates more to Heather & Ava than it does to a feud between Jon & Richie. Heather has a new guy in her life and maybe Ava hasn't been getting on with them. Richie had to do the dad thing and has been around for her while she finishes school.
With LA schools finishing up any time around now, it would allow him to bring her out to Europe to finish the tour.

Richie won't say anything in public that puts the blame on Ava & Heather, as it would be wrong for everyone to then start having a go at them on Twitter etc.

Sorry but if it is what hapenned i think it's unprofessional just because Ava doesn't like her new mom's boyfriend.. I don't see it like serious to quit a world tour..

Simon 06-08-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dianebonjovi (Post 1136938)
*edited to add: 1 more post till I finally reach 1000. Will my "Keep the Faith" status change?

"Why don't you pull the trigger and find out?" :-)

CKatz 06-08-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1136939)
Sorry but if it is what hapenned i think it's unprofessional just because Ava doesn't like her new mom's boyfriend.. I don't see it like serious to quit a world tour..

If that's the case, then he is being a good father. That is more important than a tour.

dianebonjovi 06-08-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 1136941)
"Why don't you pull the trigger and find out?" :-)

I guess if there's any place for a wasted message, this is the thread. So 1000 here we come.... :)

Waaahhhh... still "Keep the Faith". Maybe 1001? Or 5000 ? :(

danfan 06-08-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Sorry, but that's bullshit. If that were the case, again, Jon would be coming to his defense.

CKatz 06-08-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1136945)
Sorry, but that's bullshit. If that were the case, again, Jon would be coming to his defense.

Maybe Jon agrees with Patricia and thinks being with his daughter is not a good enough reason to stay home.

jessycardy 06-08-2013 02:44 PM

So, you decide your daughter doesn't like her mom's new boyfriend two minutes before you're supposed to catch a plane that takes you on the second leg of a world tour? We should consider ALL of the (very few) puzzle pieces we have before considering an option likely or even possible. Let's not forget this whole thing apparently wasn't planned or predicted and it all sort of happened suddenly.