Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jovigirlCT 06-08-2013 04:41 PM

I have thought the same as some others, that this has to do more with Heather/Ava than any problem with Jon. I doubt it would be something as simple as a new boyfriend. Maybe Heather has had enough of him being gone for long periods of time and threatened court action regarding custody. Since he had just been in Hawaii with Ava before leaving the tour and was planning on being in Calgary per his tweet about being back on tour. I think something happened at the last minute with legal action and he couldn't leave. Would also make sense with his tweet about not being able to say anything since they may still be working things out. I think he will be back after school is out and I don't think it has anything to do with a fight between him and Jon. May be completely wrong but that has been my thought all along.

PatriciaSambora 06-08-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1136947)
Maybe Jon agrees with Patricia and thinks being with his daughter is not a good enough reason to stay home.

No, if nothing serious is happenning with his daughter it's not a good reason to quit a world tour, he could be with her on vacation and in the meanwhile doing his job

jessycardy 06-08-2013 05:26 PM

This is so sad. CrushMagazine posted an article where they mention one of Ava's tweets, "HISTORY FINAL", pointing out that she must be aware of how Bon Jovi fans stalk her and basically accusing her of tweeting ambiguous stuff to rattle them up. Too bad that tweet couldn't possibly be stretched into having more than one meaning, unless you're pretty English-challenged AND paranoid.
Now pretty much all Spanish-speaking Facebook pages and outlets in general are reporting about the mysterious revealing tweet by the malicious teen. I'm starting to feel bad for her.

PatriciaSambora 06-08-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirlCT (Post 1136962)
I have thought the same as some others, that this has to do more with Heather/Ava than any problem with Jon. I doubt it would be something as simple as a new boyfriend. Maybe Heather has had enough of him being gone for long periods of time and threatened court action regarding custody. Since he had just been in Hawaii with Ava before leaving the tour and was planning on being in Calgary per his tweet about being back on tour. I think something happened at the last minute with legal action and he couldn't leave. Would also make sense with his tweet about not being able to say anything since they may still be working things out. I think he will be back after school is out and I don't think it has anything to do with a fight between him and Jon. May be completely wrong but that has been my thought all along.

If this has to do with his daughter and nothing happens just want to be at home with her... Why he doesn't tweet every day like before April 2th and why he didn't finish every road contest?

Mysterytrain 06-08-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1136965)
If this has to do with his daughter and nothing happens just want to be at home with her... Why he doesn't tweet every day like before April 2th and why he didn't finish every road contest?

I've wondered this, too. Also, why would Jon make it very difficult for Richie to return, as Richie stated?

I still think it's some sort of disagreement between Jon and Richie. When Richie was quoted as saying, "Jon thinks he can fill stadiums by himself", to me, that says that Richie isn't feeling appreciated in some way, and seems to suggest he left the tour (at least, in part) to say: 'Oh, yeah? Think I'm not needed? Let's see you fill the stadiums without me.' Meanwhile, apparently Bon Jovi management is telling promoters, 'We have a guitarist in Phil X who is at least as good if not better than Richie' and Jon is alluding that U2 losing The Edge would be a "God forbid" scenario while Richie...not so much.

It seems like a bunch of petty sniping to me.

PatriciaSambora 06-08-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1136964)
This is so sad. CrushMagazine posted an article where they mention one of Ava's tweets, "HISTORY FINAL", pointing out that she must be aware of how Bon Jovi fans stalk her and basically accusing her of tweeting ambiguous stuff to rattle them up. Too bad that tweet couldn't possibly be stretched into having more than one meaning, unless you're pretty English-challenged AND paranoid.
Now pretty much all Spanish-speaking Facebook pages and outlets in general are reporting about the mysterious revealing tweet by the malicious teen. I'm starting to feel bad for her.

I'm spanish and I think that tweet is obvious about an exam

jessycardy 06-08-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1136968)

Well, I'm glad you do! Maybe you should be the one running the pages and writing down news and stuff...

Mysterytrain 06-08-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1136968)

There was also talk on another forum I am on about Ava's Tweet to the effect of: "It's sad that you are replacing your best friend with someone else." They thought it was alluding to her dad and Jon. As the follow-up convos on Ava's Twitter were posted, though, it appeared it wasn't about that at all. I doubt Ava takes any kind of enjoyment in rattling up her dad's fan base; teens tend to be self-focused and their Tweets tend to regard friends rather than parents.

CKatz 06-08-2013 06:01 PM

I think we're about to hear some MAJOR news:

"@wallrockradio: ****STOP PRESS**** Tonight's Green Room guest with JB is Richie Sambora
Tune in at 6pm http://www.thewallrockradio.co.uk"

Becky 06-08-2013 06:09 PM

Does that mean Richie's in the UK or does this guy do phone interviews?