Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

crashed 06-08-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1137172)
Then why are you posting in this thread? :rolleyes:

probably the same reason people who apparently no longer have any interest or enthusiasm for this band also spend hours of their precious, short lives on here?

SuperBrad 06-08-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1137177)
probably the same reason people who apparently no longer have any interest or enthusiasm for this band also spend hours of their precious, short lives on here?

Soooo true !

jessycardy 06-08-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1137177)

I have to say I did see a lot of people go "I don't care" a million times during the course of this endless thread... I don't know if some actually stopped posting as they stopped caring, but I'm pretty sure a lot of them are still hanging around here. :wink:

MrNickel 06-09-2013 12:46 AM

If I entered this thread solely to see posts about the Richie situation and to get actual updates I would never be in here.

jessycardy 06-09-2013 01:07 AM

This is so stupid. LOL

Now the guy behind this RumorFix website everybody seems to be into lately claims July 5th is the day they'll know more. You don't say? LOL Basically, they're as clueless as we are and are just waiting to see if the rumor The Sun/MailOnline started about Richie coming back for Hyde Park is true. You can all rest peacefully now, unless some other crappy gossip site comes up with some spicey new bullshit to entertain us with in the meantime.

https://twitter.com/RichardAyoub/sta...89068497264641

IML88 06-09-2013 01:47 AM

This whole situation is pathetic. Either he plays or he doesn't. Its beyond ridiculous that the die hard fans of this band have to wait with bated breath for every little tweet the lead guitarist's daughter sends.

Fact is there are a shed load of fans holding out buying tickets to dates that was Richie confirmed to played they'd have snapped up by now. Either Richie, Jon, the band or AEG need to get this sorted. Either he's gone for the remainder of the 2013 tour or he's back starting from Hyde Park.

I don't care anymore but a statement needs to be put out and a decision made. 614 pages worth of utter trash is outrageous for a band like this.

Vent over.

Jonty 06-09-2013 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IML88 (Post 1137219)
This whole situation is pathetic. Either he plays or he doesn't. Its beyond ridiculous that the die hard fans of this band have to wait with bated breath for every little tweet the lead guitarist's daughter sends.

Fact is there are a shed load of fans holding out buying tickets to dates that was Richie confirmed to played they'd have snapped up by now. Either Richie, Jon, the band or AEG need to get this sorted. Either he's gone for the remainder of the 2013 tour or he's back starting from Hyde Park.

I don't care anymore but a statement needs to be put out and a decision made. 614 pages worth of utter trash is outrageous for a band like this.

Vent over.

And leads to fans wondering why Hyde Park is so special. Why not Slane? Then the IOW where thèy haven't played before or are likely to again, big festival gigs just the wrong time!

Jay Jay 06-09-2013 08:17 AM

Maybe the Hyde Park gig is being recorded for Dvd release!

PatriciaSambora 06-09-2013 08:48 AM

If Richie comes back to Hyde Park will be so disrespectful to the other Eurooean fans.. At least for me...

Stranger11 06-09-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IML88 (Post 1137219)

Vent over.

There has been an official anouncement that Richie won´t play at the european leg. Anything else is just speculation and wishful thinking.