Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

steel_horse75 11-27-2020 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1270596)
Wow, Luv Can and Shine, that would be beautiful.

Wasn't this recorded before the album came out? Just wondering as jbj said he was surprised by the reaction to the 2 songs removed after it was released so would doubt they done them at the show??

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 11-27-2020 11:59 PM

1 minute and beginning.....
https://www.facebook.com/BonJovi

Litneg 11-28-2020 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1270599)
Wasn't this recorded before the album came out? Just wondering as jbj said he was surprised by the reaction to the 2 songs removed after it was released so would doubt they done them at the show??

Yes, this documentary was recorded around August 22/23. Luv Can and Shine were already bonus. The FB page said there's 2 bonus only on the JBJ Exp, bet are they.

Question: is there any problem on setting a bonus track as a single (besides it sounds weird)?

Captain_jovi 11-28-2020 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litneg (Post 1270612)
Yes, this documentary was recorded around August 22/23. Luv Can and Shine were already bonus. The FB page said there's 2 bonus only on the JBJ Exp, bet are they.

Question: is there any problem on setting a bonus track as a single (besides it sounds weird)?

Lots of problems. Why would they release a single no one can buy a physical copy of without hunting down the deluxe edition? Even on iTunes it's a little extra to get the one with more tracks. If they pick one of those two they'd have to re-release it, which I don't see happening, at least not yet.

Captain_jovi 11-28-2020 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1270599)

Dang, I'm behind, where did he say he was surprised by the reaction?

Litneg 11-28-2020 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1270615)
Lots of problems. Why would they release a single no one can buy a physical copy of without hunting down the deluxe edition? Even on iTunes it's a little extra to get the one with more tracks. If they pick one of those two they'd have to re-release it, which I don't see happening, at least not yet.

Ah yeah, thanks!

gareththyer1990 11-28-2020 02:09 AM

Shine was standard and luv can was pretty good! Overall I’m happy :)

musiccritic101 11-28-2020 03:34 AM

During Luv Can I really thought Jon wouldn't be able to pull off the loud raspy outro climax 'let me live again" but he just went for it, he was a little shaky at first but he pulled it off definitely haven't heard Jon's voice sound so powerful in years. Just shows what Jon can really do when he's not being tense and evidently overthinking, he just let rip and nailed it.

Rdkopper 11-28-2020 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiccritic101 (Post 1270631)
During Luv Can I really thought Jon wouldn't be able to pull off the loud raspy outro climax 'let me live again" but he just went for it, he was a little shaky at first but he pulled it off definitely haven't heard Jon's voice sound so powerful in years. Just shows what Jon can really do when he's not being tense and evidently overthinking, he just let rip and nailed it.

Yes. I agree with this ^^^

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

liljovi93 11-28-2020 07:42 AM

Really impressed with the outro to Luv Can. I thought we would get similar to Devils In The Temple live when he didn't really go for the raspy part but he certainly went for it last night (or whenever it was) and hit it more than once too!

The overall performance of the song wasn't great either. Bit shaky and the pronunciation of words is still annoying but the outro made up for it.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk