Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Captain_jovi 06-10-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1137586)
Someone just asked Phil if he will be in Australia in December and his answer is Sorry, I don't know... Don't know if it is a good or bad news.. So nobody knows if Richie will be back in December?

It's 6 months away, who would know at this point? Unless Richie officially quits anything can happen.

ben 06-10-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1137586)
Someone just asked Phil if he will be in Australia in December and his answer is Sorry, I don't know... Don't know if it is a good or bad news.. So nobody knows if Richie will be back in December?

also someone asked him if he's gonna be in Lisbon and this is his answer

Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX

@SarafdezCa #11 but will prob answer many ?'s. it looks like I'll be here for the rest of the leg (til Hyde Park) ...but you never know.

Juls Sambora 06-10-2013 04:37 PM

So does this mean that I can finally sell my tickets for Cologne? Help me, don't know what to do!

PatriciaSambora 06-10-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben (Post 1137591)

Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX

@SarafdezCa #11 but will prob answer many ?'s. it looks like I'll be here for the rest of the leg (til Hyde Park) ...but you never know.

Yeah, I like it better Ha! Cause nothing is definitive.. It seems a 100% sincere answer

dcj28 06-10-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juls Sambora (Post 1137592)
So does this mean that I can finally sell my tickets for Cologne? Help me, don't know what to do!

Keep them and enjoy. Although hes not Richie,Phil X is doing a great job and Jon is upping his game too. Ive seen Jovi 26 times now with Richie and once without and last nights show was well above expectations,Jon looked genuinely happy to be there and Phil X doesnt deserve the flak he gets from some people.
He looks comfortable on stage and is a hell of a lot more enternaining to watch than Hugh and Bobby who you may have watched before.

samboraisgodUK 06-10-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben (Post 1137591)

Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX

Suggesting that at Hyde Park he won't be there?

ezearis 06-10-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK (Post 1137598)

Not at all, he's saying that he's staying until the end of the leg, the leg ends on Hyde Park, which means that he will be there and it should be his last gig with the band.

Juls Sambora 06-10-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcj28 (Post 1137597)
Keep them and enjoy. Although hes not Richie,Phil X is doing a great job and Jon is upping his game too. Ive seen Jovi 26 times now with Richie and once without and last nights show was well above expectations,Jon looked genuinely happy to be there and Phil X doesnt deserve the flak he gets from some people.
He looks comfortable on stage and is a hell of a lot more enternaining to watch than Hugh and Bobby who you may have watched before.

I've already seen them in Munich last month. It was a good show but without Richie I can't enjoy it to 100%. There are too many things that I miss, for example his vocals. It's a strange feeling if you look at the left side of stage and there is no Richie.

Budge 06-10-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK (Post 1137598)

I take it as suggesting including Hyde Park, it's in brackets to highlight that's the end of this leg.

Budge 06-10-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1137600)
Not at all, he's saying that he's staying until the end of the leg, the leg ends on Hyde Park, which means that he will be there and it should be his last gig with the band.

Until renegotiated for the next leg. :p