Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

Jovi98 01-30-2021 07:50 PM

But, Wasn't Jon planning to release a new box set with outtakes like 100,000,000 fans can't be wrong?

I remember about 1 year ago there were news about it, but now i think that the news were about this "JBJ experience".

Captain_jovi 01-30-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovi98 (Post 1272115)
But, Wasn't Jon planning to release a new box set with outtakes like 100,000,000 fans can't be wrong?

I remember about 1 year ago there were news about it, but now i think that the news were about this "JBJ experience".

There were rumours they were working on a new boxset at some point but it was never said how long it'd be or what it'd include. It never got any further than Jon mentioning they want to do another box set, I THNK it was at a fanclub event?

Jovi98 01-30-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1272116)
There were rumours they were working on a new boxset at some point but it was never said how long it'd be or what it'd include. It never got any further than Jon mentioning they want to do another box set, I THNK it was at a fanclub event?

The only clues were some titles of songs added on ASCAP, but it could mean nothing....

Litneg 01-30-2021 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovi98 (Post 1272118)
The only clues were some titles of songs added on ASCAP, but it could mean nothing....

Which titles are those?

If they are to release a BoxSet on the fanclub exclusively it would be so sad.

Jovi98 01-30-2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litneg (Post 1272119)
Which titles are those?

Unfortunately I don't remember the titles, they were initially 3 or 4 songs added on ASCAP around September 2019 that let us the clue "because of the co-writers that worked with Jon in the past" that they were outtakes, and then the rumors about Jon's idea to release a new box set.
we talked about it also in this forum as well, so the songs should be listed somewhere.
Anyway I gotta check out ASCAP if they added other titles of songs...

Captain_jovi 01-30-2021 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovi98 (Post 1272120)
Unfortunately I don't remember the titles, they were initially 3 or 4 songs added on ASCAP around September 2019 that let us the clue "because of the co-writers that worked with Jon in the past" that they were outtakes, and then the rumors about Jon's idea to release a new box set.
we talked about it also in this forum as well, so the songs should be listed somewhere.
Anyway I gotta check out ASCAP if they added other titles of songs...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It's surely possible! Songs with Jon's involvement get added since 2004 and it doesn't necessarily mean it's for a box set. Typically those get registered a lot closer to the release dates ie the last few albums. Fingers crossed it all comes out somehow some way.

Captain_jovi 01-30-2021 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litneg (Post 1272119)
Which titles are those?

It'd certainly make the price of admission worth it at least.

GabrielC 01-31-2021 04:03 AM

Why is Jon not using the single release to promote the JBJ Experience?

A demo, an acoustic version/video or an alt. version would be more than enough to peak the interest of the fans and those that like the song. So much marketing opportunities there that they don't even think about.

steel_horse75 01-31-2021 09:31 AM

I don’t think the label would sanction a box set. They’d be on a huge loss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 02-02-2021 02:30 AM

So... my Top 3 2020:
1. Luv Can
2. Shine
3. Beautiful Drug
lol