Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Lisa71 04-05-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclady (Post 1120070)
personally i don't believe it... but who knows?!

btw, you registered here on my birthday :D

OK here is the final post from them. I am doubting the story very much. Just someone who wanted to stir up problems I guess.

--honestly i feel really silly for even posting it now. i never had any really juicy news before like this. but i don't feel better now for having posted it. i feel stupid and wish i could remove it. yikes.

CKatz 04-05-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1120069)
This is all from another board. Make of it what you will.

--its about money. confirmed. dude walked away over money and left all the richie lovers hanging. Couldn't he figure it out before? what a crappy thing to do. he can stay on the west coast..he's not jersey shore anymore.

--he wants more $. i dont give a crap what you people say. i know. for a fact. have a nice day.

--yeah, sorry, don't want to betray anyone. i'm just an idiot friend of a friend who happens to have some dish. i probably shouldn't have surrendered to my baser instinct and just not said anything. do you know how to delete posts?

Sounds like someone looking for attention. There are always people who pretend they have insider knowledge.

Lisa71 04-05-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1120074)
Sounds like someone looking for attention. There are always people who pretend they have insider knowledge.

I think your right. Their final post.

--honestly i feel really silly for even posting it now. i never had any really juicy news before like this. but i don't feel better now for having posted it. i feel stupid and wish i could remove it. yikes.

ticos_stick 04-05-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 1120072)
Phil X has got lovely hair. I like that.

Kuba will be delighted. The 6th informative post of the thread.

choclady 04-05-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1120080)
Kuba will be delighted. The 6th informative post of the thread.

:lol::lol:

Kuba80BJ 04-05-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclady (Post 1120063)
Well, Jakub, you seem to have at least enough time to read the whole thread... :p

Yes, just enough for this. And actually hoping to find there something on topic, informative, facts. Not made up stories and all the subjects in the world. But Richie’s absence is one of the last things which is discussed here at the moment. Sure this thread’s entertaining in some way, but for sure not doing its purpose.

choclady 04-05-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuba80BJ (Post 1120083)
Yes, just enough for this. And actually hoping to find there something on topic, informative, facts. Not made up stories and all the subjects in the world. But Richie’s absence is one of the last things which is discussed here at the moment. Sure this thread’s entertaining in some way, but for sure not doing its purpose.

it seems to me you'd be better off reading the newspapers rather than a message board. maybe you are misunderstanding the purpose of message boards?

Kuba80BJ 04-05-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclady (Post 1120084)
it seems to me you'd be better off reading the newspapers rather than a message board. maybe you are misunderstanding the purpose of message boards?

If I want news about BJ I go mostly here. I will not find them in newspapers, especially in Poland.
And if people want to discuss many other things not related to Richie’s absence, then use other sections on this board. This thread touched dozens of subjects so far and I just think they don’t belong in this thread.

danfan 04-05-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1120074)

Don't you talk that way about Seb!!!

MellyMel 04-05-2013 11:27 PM

I rarely post here, but just wanted to say this post has been very entertaining. A bitch to keep up with, but entertaining none the less.