Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 06-17-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1140121)
I think the photoshops / pics can be funny. Some are hit and miss though, my contributions included.

Of course, and I sticked up for Rolo when people were like: "no more photoshops, it's boring". I think it's funny. But I've never had a thing for non-sense humor, and this whole evil Jon vs. victim Richie and selfless Bono (really? LOL) is non-sense at its worst.

Becky 06-17-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1140132)
you forget the attack made ​​on Richie, compared with the edge to be replaceable, despising his talent as a guitarist and composer.

That was not an "attack." That was the truth. Richie is easily replaced as evidenced by the last two tours. Could U2 replace The Edge within 24 hours? I don't know, but I doubt it.

MrNickel 06-18-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1140134)
That was not an "attack." That was the truth. Richie is easily replaced as evidenced by the last two tours. Could U2 replace The Edge within 24 hours? I don't know, but I doubt it.

No matter what you think of Richie throughout this, that comment was out of order. These two guys have been apart of this band for 30 years, for Jon to label Richie as just another cog in the wheel was very disrespectful.

I ain't saying this whole crapfest is Jons fault but that comment wasn't something that any member of the band deserved to receive (no matter if its true or not).

rolo_tomachi 06-18-2013 12:06 AM

The reality is that this tour sucks. We need Richie, but it seems that Jon does not want to lift a finger to fix it.

jessycardy 06-18-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1140141)
No matter what you think of Richie throughout this, that comment was out of order. These two guys have been apart of this band for 30 years, for Jon to label Richie as just another cog in the wheel was very disrespectful.

I ain't saying this whole crapfest is Jons fault but that comment wasn't something that any member of the band deserved to receive (no matter if its true or not).

I agree on that.
Any psychological analysis and hasty conclusion about what's going on based on this, though, is sci-fi.

LeaJovi 06-18-2013 12:13 AM

Richie: "Hey everybody, there's nothing I can say right now cause nothing is resolved. I thank you all for your loyalty and concern..."

Man, am I the only one that see all this that has been going on as $$$$$?

rolo_tomachi 06-18-2013 12:13 AM

Jon said in Slane show will be release DVD. WTF? what need is there to launch this dvd without Richie Sambora? seems to want to show everyone that "he" make sold out Slane.

That's mean Jon, blow low.

Becky 06-18-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1140143)
The reality is that this tour sucks. We need Richie, but it seems that Jon does not want to lift a finger to fix it.

Maybe Richie's the one who doesn't want to lift a finger to fix it. He's the one who left and Jon keeps saying it's up to him and he's not fired and, most recently, that he's not angry and that he loves Richie.

crashed 06-18-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1140148)
Jon said in Slane show will be release DVD. WTF? what need is there to launch this dvd without Richie Sambora? seems to want to show everyone that "he" make sold out Slane.

That's mean Jon, blow low.

Richie could have shown if he wanted to. He didn't. That was mean to us fans who had originally bought tickets fully expecting Richie to be at that, or any show.

Even if Richie does come back one day, I certainly won't be able to accept him the same as I did before - nothing can ever, ever deny his talent, but missing out on large portions of two tours makes him a liability.

rolo_tomachi 06-18-2013 12:24 AM

however, Jon does not call Richie by phone. I see.