Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Aindi 06-18-2013 12:31 AM

When did Jon say Slane was going to be released on DVD?!
It was printed on the tickets the show would be recorded but I think they put that on most tickets, don't they? Or is there another source saying it was to be recorded for a DVD that I have missed? A DVD without Richie would be strange to say the least!

Becky 06-18-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1140152)
however, Jon does not call Richie by phone. I see.

Phones work BOTH WAYS, dude.

rolo_tomachi 06-18-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1140151)
Richie could have shown if he wanted to. He didn't. That was mean to us fans who had originally bought tickets fully expecting Richie to be at that, or any show.

Even if Richie does come back one day, I certainly won't be able to accept him the same as I did before - nothing can ever, ever deny his talent, but missing out on large portions of two tours makes him a liability.

Never understand this stupid resentment. It seems that you prefer shit shows forever because Richie was not on your damn show.

I want Bon Jovi with Sambora, no matter what, no matter who is the real culprit. If Richie is killing this tour, Jon also, he be equally passive to fix it.

Make no mistake, we all know that Jon can easily fix this situation, but he does not want.

jessycardy 06-18-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1140155)
Never understand this stupid resentment. It seems that you prefer shit shows forever because Richie estubo not on your damn show.

I want Sambora with Bon Jovi, no matter what, no matter who is the real culprit. If Richie is killing this tour, Jon also, he be equally passive to fix it.

Make no mistake, we all know that Jon can easily fix this situation, but he does not want.

No matter who is the real culprit, it's Jon's fault. Do you even try to make sense?

rolo_tomachi 06-18-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1140154)
Phones work BOTH WAYS, dude.

correct.

http://cristimoise.files.wordpress.c...humb.jpg?w=560

rolo_tomachi 06-18-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1140157)
No matter who is the real culprit, it's Jon's fault. Do you even try to make sense?

sense? what's the point of this tour?

Bon Jovi is Great with Sambora.

Bon Jovi without Sambora is Boring.

Do not want to see more Bon Jovi without Sambora, it really hurts, is a waste of time just to see Jon singing always the same, with the same set list. The magic in songs as wanted, ill be there for you, bad name, etc. ... are gone.

Captain_jovi 06-18-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1140160)

Do not want to see more Bon Jovi without Sambora, it really hurts, is a waste of time just to see Jon singing always the same, with the same set list, magic in the songs as wanted, ill be there for you, bad name, etc. ... are gone.

Richie. Walked. Away.

jessycardy 06-18-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1140160)

Do not want to see more Bon Jovi without Sambora, it really hurts, is a waste of time just to see Jon singing always the same, with the same set list. The magic in songs as wanted, ill be there for you, bad name, etc. ... are gone.

I've NEVER said I would like to see Bon Jovi without Richie! I miss Richie so much I won't even bother trying to find the words to explain it any further!
What does that have to do with Jon being an asshole, though? You don't know any more than we do. It's frustrating to not know anything, but it is what it is and blaming the easy target won't or shouldn't make you sleep more peacefully.

rolo_tomachi 06-18-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1140161)
Richie. Walked. Away.

Jon can bring him back, but he does not.

"Because We Can tour" is about Jon's ego. It is an empty show of emotion. Everything is very predictable. Only THE MAN.

rolo_tomachi 06-18-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1140162)
I've NEVER said I would like to see Bon Jovi without Richie! I miss Richie so much I won't even bother trying to find the words to explain it any further!
What does that have to do with Jon being an asshole, though? You don't know any more than we do. It's frustrating to not know anything, but it is what it is and blaming the easy target won't or shouldn't make you sleep more peacefully.

I balance the scales. Richie is also a very easy target, and we know nothing.