Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

BJ?YesPlease 06-18-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1140375)
This is of no consequence, but I thought I'd share anyway. I had a horrible night trying to sleep last night (kind of feel flu-ish), but I had a dream that Richie's first appearance back was on a television show and Jon made a really big deal about him being back. Richie was even in a harness and lowered to the stage to make a grand entrance. Phil was there too. It was a nice dream though because everyone was happy and excited about Richie's return. :)

Positivity! Hallelujah!

JoviJovi 06-18-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1140374)
In THIRTY years. That's all your whingeing about?
The man lost his dad to cancer, got divorced, broke his arm, and got hooked on painkillers. F*ck me, give the guy a break, especially considering we don't know why he's not there this time - and it's certainly not because he's sitting on twitter.

Sometimes life gets in the way.
I'm sure you're blessed to not have had any issues that have kept you from doing what you'd LIKE to do.

Gave him a break last tour when he had to go to rehab. I was pissed Jon didn't postpone because his brother was ill. He gets no break this time. This isn't something he LIKES to do its his job. And when life gets in my way I still have to go to work. So Richie has gotten plenty of breaks, and I am over him now.

Slakk 06-18-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1140374)
In THIRTY years. That's all your whingeing about?
The man lost his dad to cancer, got divorced, broke his arm, and got hooked on painkillers. F*ck me, give the guy a break, especially considering we don't know why he's not there this time - and it's certainly not because he's sitting on twitter.

Sometimes life gets in the way.
I'm sure you're blessed to not have had any issues that have kept you from doing what you'd LIKE to do.

No in the LAST TWO TOURS...not like it was 1988 then 2013. If Richie wanted to he could simply hop a flight and buy a ticket on Groupon and show up. Not hard. Call Jon's bluff if it is a bluff.

My goodness do you sleep in King of Swing jammies or something???

BJ?YesPlease 06-18-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1140381)
Gave him a break last tour when he had to go to rehab. I was pissed Jon didn't postpone because his brother was ill. He gets no break this time. This isn't something he LIKES to do its his job. And when life gets in my way I still have to go to work. So Richie has gotten plenty of breaks, and I am over him now.

Yes, a career in music is JUST like a day in the office.

Get real.

"Plenty of breaks" - yes, how many concerts has he ruined for you, personally? In THIRTY YEARS?

CKatz 06-18-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1140381)

Doesn't sound like you're over him.

BJ?YesPlease 06-18-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1140385)
Doesn't sound like you're over him.

If I knew how to do one of those thumbs up things, I've given you one...

(Insert crude, predictable gag here)

TwinFan 06-18-2013 05:23 PM

I want this thread to be funny again. :(

CKatz 06-18-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slakk (Post 1140382)
If Richie wanted to he could simply hop a flight and buy a ticket on Groupon and show up. Not hard. Call Jon's bluff if it is a bluff.

Yeah, that makes sense....What a great idea.... :rolleyes:

TwinFan 06-18-2013 05:27 PM

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3uwbwj/

James_86 06-18-2013 05:27 PM

Just putting it out there but I think Richie will make some sort of appearance at Hyde Park.