Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Kev 06-26-2014 08:24 AM

Has Diamond Ring made it onto YouTube yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

SuperBrad 06-26-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1179122)
If anyone wants the full versions of Diamond Ring, Full Moon High and Homebound Train but don't want to buy them just send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send them to you.
Diamond Ring is freaking amazing,such a shame it wasn't released in 88 as a b-side or actually they should've released instead of Love for Sale or Ride Cowboy Ride

Are you ****ing for real ? Thief ! Dam you !!!! There will be no more cool stuff like this if everyone steals it .

Supersonic 06-26-2014 11:14 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBrad (Post 1179131)
Are you ****ing for real ? Thief ! Dam you !!!! There will be no more cool stuff like this if everyone steals it .

Yeah, because the people that are downloading these tracks clearly have no intention of buying it anyway, and it's not out there for everyone either on Piratebay and the likes...This one fan sharing the MP3's of streams that are available to everyone is harming the industry!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Lucas_Roli 06-26-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBrad (Post 1179131)

Lol,calm down man...it's not like i uploaded it for everyone and i'm forcing everyone here to listen to the songs.
I just wanted to share them with people who are in my situation and don't want to buy the album right now cause they can't afford it. My parents won't give me money to buy it and at the moment I'm gathering every penny for summer camp,so I won't be buying the album untill September or October.

Rdkopper 06-26-2014 01:50 PM

I have mixed feelings on the file sharing thing. People have been recording songs off the radio and sharing tapes back when the dual tape recorder became popular in 1984.

I think file sharing should be accepted but new releases should be put on hold. Like when someone wants to see a movie but can't afford to go or just want to wait for reviews, they wait for it to come on DVD or HBO. And if they can't wait and download it, they have to watch it in shit quality.

With music, I think people should have to wait until the people who plan on buying it run it's course. Not a friend sharing with a friend but as an internet mass. The only problem is, how do u control that? You really can't.

steel_horse75 06-26-2014 02:32 PM

Im old skool.
I buy the product and I dont steal tracks off my fav bands or any bands.
But thats just me.

Rdkopper 06-26-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1179142)
Im old skool.
I buy the product and I dont steal tracks off my fav bands or any bands.
But thats just me.

Me too. I even bought Aftermath and I'll buy this new upcoming disaster too.

There are exceptions though. Like when Jon sang on a few track with Lance Larson and there is no place to buy those songs individually. Or when you just want to have a b-rated song to add to your collection. I'm Looking For A Love or one of those other type of shit compilation songs.

danfan 06-26-2014 05:03 PM

Personally, I don't feel any guilt whatsoever about downloading/file sharing anything to do with Bon Jovi. With the amount of money I've given to this band over the years.....Not one ounce of guilt.

bj4ever_hdb 06-26-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1179147)
Personally, I don't feel any guilt whatsoever about downloading/file sharing anything to do with Bon Jovi. With the amount of money I've given to this band over the years.....Not one ounce of guilt.

Well i try not to judge, but lets say if your boss one day decides not to pay one month to you saying "With the amount of money I've given to you over the years" you wouldn't feel good. Also theres the issue that these special editions albums never reach to certain countrys like the one where i live. i have every bj album except WAN cause you really cant find it- that "guilt" up to the individual and the circunstances

Captain_jovi 06-26-2014 06:13 PM

Agreed, stuff like this I have no problem paying for simply because it means there'll be more if there's enough demand.