Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Kiwi78 06-19-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi821 (Post 1140636)
If I recall, something about this was posted once before on here and I think it was a mistake.

EDIT: Another reason why I wouldn't trust it, is look at the Past Dates. It claims the past shows that were cancelled actually happened, and lists the LA show that actually did happen twice, a day apart, which was never planned in the first place. Odd.

That makes sense, yes - thought there was something dodgy.

And seriously, if this was legit that would have been interesting LOL

jovigirloz 06-19-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi78 (Post 1140638)
That makes sense, yes - thought there was something dodgy.

And seriously, if this was legit that would have been interesting LOL

Someone should ring the theatre to see if it is legit.

JoviJovi 06-19-2013 02:17 PM

Here's something to talk about from a trashy gossip site....

From a gossip website: "Apparently this B list celebrity with A list name recognition has a beef with his former employer. I guess that bridge is never going to be built again because he is telling some truly jaw dropping things about his former employer. Probably a tell all book or maybe he will just leak story after story like this one that will make you really question your sanity. This former A list singer/celebrity has reduced herself to a B- list celebrity who very few people like. It turns out that back in the day, while she was on husband number one that she got to know a certain A list celebrity/singer very well. A very married and supposedly happily married A list celebrity/singer. They worked together. She let it be known that she would have no problems hooking up with the A lister and was not even shy about the way she pursued him. She flat out told him she would **** him anytime she wanted and she didn't care if he was married and her marriage was a joke. One thing led to another and the two actually spent a week hooking up while working and then two or three other times when on the road together before he broke it off. The B- lister just would not leave him alone and was dropping hints that he needed to leave his wife for her and that she was going to talk to his wife. The two have never spoke since. B list celebrity: Richie Sambora (kicked out of band) A list female singer/celebrity: LeAnn Rimes A list male singer/celebrity: Jon Bon Jovi"

JoviJovi 06-19-2013 02:19 PM

Heres the link http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...+and+Nights%29

jovigirloz 06-19-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1140654)
Here's something to talk about from a trashy gossip site....

From a gossip website: "Apparently this B list celebrity with A list name recognition has a beef with his former employer. I guess that bridge is never going to be built again because he is telling some truly jaw dropping things about his former employer. Probably a tell all book or maybe he will just leak story after story like this one that will make you really question your sanity. This former A list singer/celebrity has reduced herself to a B- list celebrity who very few people like. It turns out that back in the day, while she was on husband number one that she got to know a certain A list celebrity/singer very well. A very married and supposedly happily married A list celebrity/singer. They worked together. She let it be known that she would have no problems hooking up with the A lister and was not even shy about the way she pursued him. She flat out told him she would **** him anytime she wanted and she didn't care if he was married and her marriage was a joke. One thing led to another and the two actually spent a week hooking up while working and then two or three other times when on the road together before he broke it off. The B- lister just would not leave him alone and was dropping hints that he needed to leave his wife for her and that she was going to talk to his wife. The two have never spoke since. B list celebrity: Richie Sambora (kicked out of band) A list female singer/celebrity: LeAnn Rimes A list male singer/celebrity: Jon Bon Jovi"

I saw that too. Sad thing is, nothing really surprises me anymore when it comes to celebrity stories. LeAnn is a crazy chick who I can see acting like that, so who knows, maybe some truth to this.

jessycardy 06-19-2013 02:32 PM

Do people actually waste their time on these trashy fairytales where you have to guess the names of the people involved? Geez, they talk bullshit when reporting full names black on white, do you think they would have a problem with this A list/B list celebrity crap?

Anyway, this was already posted a page or two back.

Becky 06-19-2013 02:36 PM

As already pointed out, Jon and Leanne were never "on the road together" so the story has a hole in it if Jon and Leanne are who they're talking about.

CKatz 06-19-2013 02:37 PM

I don't know if this was posted yet:

Quote:

Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Well this ruins Bon Jovi for me...thanks, LeAnn

Ok, I know...I KNOW! I'm breaking two cardinal rules here...one being that I'm about to dish on a blind gossip item that hasn't been substantiated beyond rumors and innuendo, and two I'm about to write about that gutter snipe, LeAnn Rimes after VOWING to go the month of June without mentioning her.
I'm weak, people. I know.
ANYWAY! So the reason I'm writing about this, is I've seen this blind item pop up four times in the last two days. Typically, if that happens you can take it to the bank and cash the check. Now before I do this, let's be all street legal and put a big fat ALLEGEDLY THIS IS JUST ME GOSSIPING AMONG FRIENDS disclaimer on this. I don't want any problems. And by 'problems' I mean a poorly worded and grossly misspelled cease and desister courtesy of L. Rimes-Cibrian.
OK, the story is that now that Richie Sambora is done with Bon Jovi for firing him from the tour because of some of the things he struggles with, he's decided to go balls out and just dish hella dirt on Jon Bon Jovi. Namely this lil' gem about a wholesome and married country singer Jon bagged back in 2007.
I know...rock stars **** everything with a pulse. Who cay-uhs, right? Well this is where it gets good! Because back in the day when this all went down (ha! look what I did there) and LeAnn recorded 'Til We Ain't Strangers Anymore' with Bon Jovi, she was hot and heavy on his trail wanting a little rock-star action, and Jon was all, "ew, NAST, no...never." But LeAnn not taking no for an answer, did what she do and went all Fatal Attraction on him until he stuck his peen in the abyss. I know, I just died too. It's so gross and disappointing, isn't it?
After that whole roll in the hay, it turns out that LeAnn was all dickmatized and demanding that Jon leave his wife of 788 years for her because her marriage was a joke (sorry, Dean!) and they were in lurrrrrve. Well, we all know how this ends... he told her to kick rocks and never spoke to her again, and she moved on to the next.
Don't want to believe this? Watch this video of them performing the song. Yep. They were ****ing. IN MY OPINION.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36k6tnSUWys

I've always not liked Jon Bon Jovi, and been a Richie girl anyway, so this just seals the deal for me that he's a little creep...a hypocritical creep at that. And LeAnn? Well, I mean...she nailed one of the biggest rock stars of all time, so there's that. I only ever made out with a dude in a cover band, so I guess she wins that one. But how desperate ARE you? She reminds me of some kind of praying mantis.
http://www.justsayjenn.net/2013/06/w...l?spref=tw&m=1

JoviJovi 06-19-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1140657)
Do people actually waste their time on these trashy fairytales where you have to guess the names of the people involved? Geez, they talk bullshit when reporting full names black on white, do you think they would have a problem with this A list/B list celebrity crap?

Anyway, this was already posted a page or two back.

Oops, didn't see it back there. I have no idea if people believe this crap, that's why I called it a trashy gossip site.

DevilsSon 06-19-2013 02:44 PM

Wow! Some action finally. Hope there's some truth behind it and we see a proper mud-fest :D

There we go, I said it!!!