Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Not Sleeping Yet 06-21-2013 03:50 AM

The Cleveland concert had disaster written all over it from the beginning. First of all, it was actually a BROWNS FOOTBALL PEP-RALLY. With the addition of a band that they thought would sell out the stadium. I can't imagine that Bon Jovi was looking to book Cleveland again so soon. They were just here in March. But the Browns management were trying to pull off what they thought would be a huge draw and get attention for themselves. The Browns booked Bon Jovi, Bon Jovi didn't book Cleveland. But with Bon Jovi being here in March of this year, and with football fans being fans of FOOTBALL, not Bon Jovi, it was not surprising that it all fell through. Not to mention that the band was in Cleveland on March 9, and in Columbus (2 hours away) on the next day. They have Chicago and Detroit also coming up, and these were announced a long time ago, so many of the Cleveland Bon Jovi fans already have their Chicago/Detroit tickets in hand. And although I am personally crushed that the show was cancelled, I have to say I was not surprised. It was a bad decision by Browns management who did not have a clear idea of what they actually were trying to accomplish (in my opinion.)

GabrielC 06-21-2013 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1141007)
Is Richie banging this Lund girl now?

He should!

Sissy3 06-21-2013 04:31 AM

They've always said they were just business partners but the suspicious, dirty minded part of me thinks they are friends with benefits. ;) And what's with these 50 something year old men and their open to the navel shirts with jewelry? Jon does the same thing at times, it's almost a cliche'.

Mysterytrain 06-21-2013 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1141013)
They've always said they were just business partners but the suspicious, dirty minded part of me thinks they are friends with benefits. ;) And what's with these 50 something year old men and their open to the navel shirts with jewelry? Jon does the same thing at times, it's almost a cliche'.

It /is/ a cliché xDD

I'm not usually a fan of the open-shirt thing, but Richie sometimes makes it work, like when he's onstage. But in this picture....not so much imo.

Bill23 06-21-2013 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1141007)
Is Richie banging this Lund girl now?

Well hopefully he's not banging the other chick!

SuperBrad 06-21-2013 04:45 AM

Did i miss something or is Richie doing a show oct 23rd at bestbuy ny ?

Sissy3 06-21-2013 04:51 AM

He was supposed to be there last year on that date but I think it was cancelled. But I did see a blurb somewhere for the same date for this year. May have been discussed on this board, I'm just too lazy to search for it. :D

Kathleen 06-21-2013 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBrad (Post 1141016)
Did i miss something or is Richie doing a show oct 23rd at bestbuy ny ?

That was the date of the show last year that got cancelled.

SuperBrad 06-21-2013 04:53 AM

Yeah , rite ....... Stubhub has a date up for this year but i guess its an error ....

Sissy3 06-21-2013 05:16 AM

Doesn't seem like it was 200 pages ago for the big 500! How time flies. :grin: