Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   iHeart Festival 2020 (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70745)

jovifan93 09-22-2020 12:46 PM

Hmm, after listening to it again, I don't think that Prayer is an older recording. However, it's been definitely doctored, and doctored much.

What happens after 3:05? Jon lipsynching and the backing track going away? Or did they turn his mic off too early before the playback line before the solo?

richiefan95 09-22-2020 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan93 (Post 1267143)
Hmm, after listening to it again, I don't think that Prayer is an older recording. However, it's been definitely doctored, and doctored much.

What happens after 3:05? Jon lipsynching and the backing track going away? Or did they turn his mic off too early before the playback line before the solo?

Bon Jovi - Livin? On A Prayer - Live 2020 iHeart Radio Music Festival - YouTube

He stopped singing that part in 2019 on a lot of shows.

For example

2:33 at Stockholm
3:05 at Vienna
3:10 at Klagenfurt

Kriegentragen 09-23-2020 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan93 (Post 1267143)

I think that the audio and video were not synced from that point.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 09-23-2020 04:35 AM

There's a part in DWYC where you hear Jennifer singing but her lips aren't moving. Granted it sounds like she lipsynced her studio part (with some slight differences here and there, maybe an alternate take) so either it was multiple takes done together or she just missed a part.

WILDJOVIMAN 09-23-2020 01:55 PM

wasn´t there a 2nd Show ? i remember 2 iHeart dates

Johny 09-23-2020 04:36 PM

Am I the only disappointed with this show? Terrible setlist, no acoustic guitar for songs that need it and absolutely no energy :( I also didn't hear any improvement of the vocals. Maybe I need to listen again but everytime I try I end up listening to something else.

It still amazes me how it is possible for Jon to struggle with a song like Who Says and then sound better on IML.

bonjovi90 09-23-2020 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny (Post 1267193)
Am I the only disappointed with this show? Terrible setlist, no acoustic guitar for songs that need it and absolutely no energy :( I also didn't hear any improvement of the vocals. Maybe I need to listen again but everytime I try I end up listening to something else.

It still amazes me how it is possible for Jon to struggle with a song like Who Says and then sound better on IML.

No, I'm with you on that one here.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

DryCounty 09-23-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Count me in!

steel_horse75 09-24-2020 08:49 AM

Quote:

Didn’t watch it. Saw the set list and didn’t bother.
I’ve seen 15 seconds of each song. That’ll do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eveline 09-24-2020 09:06 AM

Quote:

No, it's not only you. I'm another one in the bunch here.