Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Songs you would like to see in Europe (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70498)

DavetheGodofKeys 06-02-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_d (Post 1253567)
Novocaine is an interesting one, certainly could be cool to hear again

Yeah, have they even performed it even once after the HAND tour? I don't think they have.

james_d 06-02-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavetheGodofKeys (Post 1253577)
Yeah, have they even performed it even once after the HAND tour? I don't think they have.

Not that I'm aware of, if they didn't play it in 2010-11 they almost certainly haven't

bonjovi90 06-02-2019 08:43 PM

Novocaine has never been played after the HAND tour again. During this tour, Jon usually connected it to the divorce issues of David and Richie and after that, he probably didn't want to get back to it. Or simply had forgotten about the track.

Supersonic 06-02-2019 08:46 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1253587)
Novocaine has never been played after the HAND tour again. During this tour, Jon usually connected it to the divorce issues of David and Richie and after that, he probably didn't want to get back to it. Or simply had forgotten about the track.

Nope, it's been suggested during a soundcheck in 2008 but the band had forgotten how to play it. It's been soundchecked for the 2010 tour as well but never made the setlist. :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

phoenixy 06-05-2019 08:56 PM

I'd be happy with the setlist from Moscow in Vienna.
If Lost Highway and WLOL could be replaced with Radio Saved My Life Tonight and Love's the Only Rule, that would be amazing, but it won't happen (and God Bless to Rollercoaster - this can happen).
I like WWBTF, I'd choose it anytime over BWC and WAN, I hate that two.

hackster73 06-08-2019 07:45 PM

New Years Day was supposed to be the show opener according to Jon when he gave an interview on all the tracks from THINFS... I think that still would work better than the title track.

liljovi93 06-08-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1254185)
New Years Day was supposed to be the show opener according to Jon when he gave an interview on all the tracks from THINFS... I think that still would work better than the title track.

As an opener, definitely.

I said it a bit further up but I really liked Bad Name with JBJ walking through the crowd. The atmosphere was electric from the start.

Sleep was the same when they done it.

I had on the Moscow show (or the one after) in my mum's the other day and she genuinely said 'did they know he was on stage?' because the atmosphere was so flat when he started singing.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

hackster73 06-08-2019 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1254189)
As an opener, definitely.

I said it a bit further up but I really liked Bad Name with JBJ walking through the crowd. The atmosphere was electric from the start.

Sleep was the same when they done it.

I had on the Moscow show (or the one after) in my mum's the other day and she genuinely said 'did they know he was on stage?' because the atmosphere was so flat when he started singing.

He certainly needs to mix it up a little

james_d 06-08-2019 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1254191)
He certainly needs to mix it up a little

I can't see that happening though; they've got the intro graphics set up specifically for THINFS to be the show opener. Same reason God Bless this Mess probs isn't going anywhere

liljovi93 06-08-2019 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_d (Post 1254192)
I can't see that happening though; they've got the intro graphics set up specifically for THINFS to be the show opener. Same reason God Bless this Mess probs isn't going anywhere

Not necessarily. It goes dark once the house comes up so anything after will still work. I think we will see a different opener over the 2 nights in Dublin.