Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie on the Masked Singer UK? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70991)

Captain_jovi 01-12-2023 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlooking (Post 1283709)
The Wild Hogs reference is so strange, if true. It is hardly a classic movie. However, it did make loads of money so some production team members may have seen the box office and thought it is a major hit movie everyone knows. Garbage research but who knows?

I think the "I have a collection" just means his collection of hit songs. It wouldn't be his guitar collection because only fans would know that. I don't watch this show, but surely the next time he performs there will be more clues and they may be "easier" or more mainstream.

The first clues are obviously purposely vague but still related to him.

I think your bang on about Wild Hogs. It made over $100M at the box office yet I've spent years thinking it tanked. I think I was mixing up Wild Hogs and Old Dogs.

Faceman 01-12-2023 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1283710)
I think your bang on about Wild Hogs. It made over $100M at the box office yet I've spent years thinking it tanked. I think I was mixing up Wild Hogs and Old Dogs.

Well, it made quite some money. But it's still a bad movie.
So I think you're neither right nor wrong by saying it tanked ;)

liljovi93 01-12-2023 08:15 PM

It doesn't really bother me he's done it. It's funny he has but if that's what he wants to do, that's what he wants to do.

It just makes me laugh that a few people on here absolutely slated the band for going on X Factor UK and performing with all the contestants which gave the band exposure but praise Richie for this.

Promotion is promotion. If it works for Richie and he ties it in well with either 1) a new album or 2) announcing he's back with the band then fair ****ing do's to him.

More exposure for anything music related someone from the band/connected to the band has done for a long time.

Give me this over cringe Tik Toks for wine.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Nige 01-13-2023 11:21 AM

Might be related...might not but Richie's instagram has been wiped, apart from the post about Jeff Beck.

Captain_jovi 01-13-2023 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1283717)
Might be related...might not but Richie's instagram has been wiped, apart from the post about Jeff Beck.

Good find! Wonder if he finally signed with a social media manager OR something big is about to be announced.

hmmmmm. hmmmm...

Nige 01-14-2023 12:21 PM

Could be to hide the fact he was hanging out in London for the masked singer timeframe, which would make sense.

Thinny 01-14-2023 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1283727)
Could be to hide the fact he was hanging out in London for the masked singer timeframe, which would make sense.

Did he post anything on there from London? I thought that was mostly on Twitter which hasn't had anything deleted? If that was the case surely all the socials would have been done?

Nige 01-14-2023 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1283728)
Did he post anything on there from London? I thought that was mostly on Twitter which hasn't had anything deleted? If that was the case surely all the socials would have been done?

Not sure tbh, I don't watch his Instagram that much. But yes you would think they would all be the same in that case.

Thinny 01-14-2023 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1283729)
Not sure tbh, I don't watch his Instagram that much. But yes you would think they would all be the same in that case.

His insta had been pretty dead for a while I believe, until the Jeff Beck post and then shortly after everything went.

Faceman 01-14-2023 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1283730)
His insta had been pretty dead for a while I believe, until the Jeff Beck post and then shortly after everything went.

Maybe that's the reason, to underline his grief about Jeff's death without having all the fun posts from the past.