Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Fun & Games (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The last one to post on this thread is the winner!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=39794)

Jeeper 05-18-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi (Post 921409)
Ooohhhh reeeaalllyyy?

Yes. Delia Smith isn't an award. ;)

jade4jovi 05-18-2009 05:41 PM

I see what you're doing here...trying to distract me from the point of this thread. :evil:

Jeeper 05-18-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi (Post 921417)
I see what you're doing here...trying to distract me from the point of this thread. :evil:

damn, i've been found out!! :o

jade4jovi 05-18-2009 05:54 PM

I win...........God, this is lame.

Dutch 05-18-2009 10:37 PM

You don't win and agreed it's kinda lame lol.

severo17 05-18-2009 10:39 PM

Sure's lame!
But I'm the winner :cool: (until some random person takes me off the throne)

(Don't)Lie_to_me 05-18-2009 11:19 PM

If someone posts after me, I will kill myself.

Jeeper 05-20-2009 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Don't)Lie_to_me (Post 921503)
If someone posts after me, I will kill myself.

That's a chance i'm willing to take lol ;)

Edit : If anyone posts saying something along the lines of "if anyone posts after me then it automatically means i've won" it is to be disregarded and is null and void.

Panda 05-20-2009 03:00 AM

I WILL win.

Dutch 05-20-2009 09:28 PM

If anyone posts in this thread after me then it automatically means that I've won. So technically I've already won which should finally put this thread to bed. :)

Panda 05-20-2009 09:31 PM

Neigh, you can't add in rules like that.

Jeeper 05-20-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 921673)
That's a chance i'm willing to take lol ;)

Edit : If anyone posts saying something along the lines of "if anyone posts after me then it automatically means i've won" it is to be disregarded and is null and void.

If Dutch ever posts in this thread again he is willingly excluding himself from ever posting again. Ever. In any forum. lol :D

jade4jovi 05-20-2009 09:58 PM

Ajbijbvgejbvejoerpenrpkg.

Somthing to Believe In 05-22-2009 12:04 AM

Hey i won! I'm pretty good at this game:cool:

Jeeper 05-22-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somthing to Believe In (Post 921958)
Hey i won! I'm pretty good at this game:cool:

You may be good but i'm great! ;)

Panda 05-22-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 921959)
You may be good but i'm great! ;)

This is the biggest 26 pages of spam..... ever....

I Love it!

Now, if you post after me, I may have to kill you.

Jeeper 05-22-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 921965)
This is the biggest 26 pages of spam..... ever....

I Love it!

Now, if you post after me, I may have to kill you.

lol bring it on.........i'm hard to kill. ;)

mo_rizwan 05-22-2009 12:48 AM

Brilliant Thread, right?

You've all got me to Thank :)

Panda 05-22-2009 01:15 AM

urgh. just give up already.

Jeeper, I have my sniper shot aimed at you, as I type this.

Jeeper 05-22-2009 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mo_rizwan (Post 921970)
Brilliant Thread, right?

You've all got me to Thank :)

in that case........thanks! ;)

lol Erik......... i have bullet proof glass. And a dog that bites! 8)

Panda 05-22-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 921978)
in that case........thanks! ;)

lol Erik......... i have bullet proof glass. And a dog that bites! 8)

fine, then ill throw the dog a steak, and light your house on fire....

Jeeper 05-22-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 921979)
fine, then ill throw the dog a steak, and light your house on fire....

I have two dogs and a good fire alarm system.

Panda 05-22-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 921985)
I have two dogs and a good fire alarm system.

ill slip cyanide into your dogs food, and tamper with your water supply.

Jeeper 05-22-2009 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 921986)
ill slip cyanide into your dogs food, and tamper with your water supply.

I don't feed them thats why they bite. I have in-house water reserves.

Panda 05-22-2009 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 921987)
I don't feed them thats why they bite. I have in-house water reserves.

fine. ill get to be friends with cuba, and send a couple missiles to your home.

Jeeper 05-22-2009 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 921988)
fine. ill get to be friends with cuba, and send a couple missiles to your home.

I am already friends with North Korea who will intercept the missiles. And then send some your way lol

Panda 05-22-2009 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 921991)
I am already friends with North Korea who will intercept the missiles. And then send some your way lol

ill send missiles from Cuba, but without you ever knowing or guessing in your wildest dreams, Canada will send some from behind and bite your ass.

Jeeper 05-22-2009 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 921992)
ill send missiles from Cuba, but without you ever knowing or guessing in your wildest dreams, Canada will send some from behind and bite your ass.

Not true. While you are being incinerated by my Korean missiles, you will have no idea that i actually made a deal with Canada behind your back. I win. You die. The end. ;)

Dutch 05-22-2009 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 921772)
If Dutch ever posts in this thread again he is willingly excluding himself from ever posting again. Ever. In any forum. lol :D

Accordin to Erik Drum these rules don't count lol. ( Thanks Drum ). ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 921993)
Not true. While you are being incinerated by my Korean missiles, you will have no idea that i actually made a deal with Canada behind your back. I win. You die. The end. ;)

Could have sworn he took you out in the process so that would make me the winner again lol. :)

Peterson 05-22-2009 02:37 AM

This thread will stop when everyone stops posting in it. So lets all stop and admit that I have won.

Jeeper 05-22-2009 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch (Post 921998)
Could have sworn he took you out in the process so that would make me the winner again lol. :)

Read the posts again Dutch. I had my Korean friends intercept his Cuban missiles, and i also made a deal with Canada behind his back, therefor he is now a splattered mess and i win. :D

Panda 05-22-2009 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch (Post 921998)
Accordin to Erik Drum these rules don't count lol. ( Thanks Drum ).

Why did you call me drum and erik? Just call me erik...

Unfortunatly, keeper, while you were planning to get Canada to stab me in the back, the united states self destructed and declared nuclear war, destroying the world, you also killed my decoy, and am in mars with enough chicks, food, booze and oxygen to last 100s of years.

Dutch 05-22-2009 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 922000)
Read the posts again Dutch. I had my Korean friends intercept his Cuban missiles, and i also made a deal with Canada behind his back, therefor he is now a splattered mess and i win. :D

That's completely insane and good tactics lol. I still win though and lets leave it at that. 8)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 922001)
Why did you call me drum and erik? Just call me erik...

To be fair it's almost 2am here and i'm not sure what i'm typin lol. But ok i'll keep your preference in mind. ;)

slippery89 05-27-2009 03:11 AM

Might as well JUMP!!!!!

Panda 05-29-2009 04:27 AM

What really happened is that while you killed my stunt double, I got this special doohickey that remote detonated every thing on the earth that could be denoated. From every bit of C4 to every Nuke. The whole world is blown up, while im on a rocket to mars with enough food, water, women and oxygen to last 100s of years. :cool:

Before the attack, I also made sure every bit of transportation was destroyed, and that there was no way to avoid the self destruction of Earth. Even if you hid in a metal chamber 10 miles thick, you would still be dead.

and if, by chance, you did escape, made sure every satalite, the space station etc, was destroyed in the attack as well. And as there isnt a rocket that can sustain enough oxygen and water to live a long, happy life, you will surely die.... If you escaped.

But unfortuantly, you didnt escape, because I came back, and somehow found your remains, matched your dental records (which I had on me) and your finger prints, to your body. I then did several tests on your remains and concluded that it was your body 100%, and there isnt any technology today, nor in the future (in case you think of a time machine, which is impossible, so dont bother) that can completely replicate your body 100%.

I win, you loose, it's over.

Jeeper 05-29-2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 923169)
What really happened is that while you killed my stunt double, I got this special doohickey that remote detonated every thing on the earth that could be denoated. From every bit of C4 to every Nuke. The whole world is blown up, while im on a rocket to mars with enough food, water, women and oxygen to last 100s of years. :cool:

Before the attack, I also made sure every bit of transportation was destroyed, and that there was no way to avoid the self destruction of Earth. Even if you hid in a metal chamber 10 miles thick, you would still be dead.

and if, by chance, you did escape, made sure every satalite, the space station etc, was destroyed in the attack as well. And as there isnt a rocket that can sustain enough oxygen and water to live a long, happy life, you will surely die.... If you escaped.

But unfortuantly, you didnt escape, because I came back, and somehow found your remains, matched your dental records (which I had on me) and your finger prints, to your body. I then did several tests on your remains and concluded that it was your body 100%, and there isnt any technology today, nor in the future (in case you think of a time machine, which is impossible, so dont bother) that can completely replicate your body 100%.

I win, you loose, it's over.

Luckily for me and all of mankind, the above only happened during the unfortunate mental breakdown you had, and in fact are still having, thus rendering all your past, present and future posts as mere figments of your warped mind. In fact this post doesn't exist either. So, by default i win and you're insane lol ;)

Panda 05-29-2009 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 923173)
Luckily for me and all of mankind, the above only happened during the unfortunate mental breakdown you had, and in fact are still having, thus rendering all your past, present and future posts as mere figments of your warped mind. In fact this post doesn't exist either. So, by default i win and you're insane lol ;)

your just jelous cuz i got the women. :D

Jeeper 05-29-2009 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 923175)
your just jelous cuz i got the women. :D

She is a figment of your mind. So am i. Actually that's worrying lol. Stop thinking of me ffs!!!!

slippery89 06-01-2009 01:46 AM

Take your Whiskey home...I won

Panda 06-01-2009 06:47 AM

lol. Then, technically, if I stopped thinking of you, would you then not exist anymore, as this is my imagination? From here on in, Im not gunna think of you, and you won't exist, and I WIN! (because you dont exist)