Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

steel_horse75 06-14-2021 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1274165)
Unfortunately, I do not think it is a hard review, rather a sincere and realistic review. Whoever wrote that seems to like Bon Jovi, but Jon's decline is very obvious and cannot be ignored.

Still, I think when they come back next year with a new tour, they will do well with the ticket sales.

Agree with that. I read the review and agreed with it 100%.

Harsh on the support act though haha

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 06-14-2021 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1274166)
Kind of rough when you wait for anything to happen in the Jovi world and then you see what Springsteen is announcing / has been doing (makes me happy since I'm a fan of his, but also leaves an empty feeling in terms of "what the hell have they been doing?" with regards to Bon Jovi).

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...llers-1182151/

- Springsteen On Broadway restarting again
- Collaborations with both John Mellencamp and The Killers
- Tour in 2022
- Releasing a lot of things from the vaults: "I will let it be a surprise."
- New album in the pipeline

I wonder if we will finally get another Box Set with unreleased songs and rarities. Didn't Jon say something about it on Runaway to Paradise trip? that after the 2020 album/tour would a new box set come?

YOVANAfromPeru 06-14-2021 10:37 PM

It was entertaining indeed read a review where says a lot of what we've say here.
But I was a little more positive when I commented that concert.
If Jon reads it, he probably would be mad and he would never come back to Spain

Gadden 06-14-2021 11:23 PM

The concert was so and so, but I really liked Story of Love. Will premiere it tomorrow:

Will probably take it down afterwards FYI.

EDIT: You have seen the video but new audio source.

Litneg 06-15-2021 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1274188)
I wonder if we will finally get another Box Set with unreleased songs and rarities. Didn't Jon say something about it on Runaway to Paradise trip? that after the 2020 album/tour would a new box set come?

New boxset around 2023...

YOVANAfromPeru 06-15-2021 04:27 AM

On the Sao Paulo Runaway Tours trip 2019, Jon said: "Eventually, there will be another box set."
That's all what I've heard about it. Something very general, nothing promising in my opinion.

rolo_tomachi 06-15-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1274195)
On the Sao Paulo Runaway Tours trip 2019, Jon said: "Eventually, there will be another box set."
That's all what I've heard about it. Something very general, nothing promising in my opinion.

That could explain why there is nothing in the Experience, I suppose.

Litneg 06-15-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1274203)

Even so, he could dig up some gold from the past... As the new boxset would be in it's majority songs from 2005-2020.

Alphavictim 06-15-2021 12:27 PM

Don't promise "never before heard tracks" if you need to hold them back for a boxset release.

Also, they could simply release them on the Experience NOW and eventually gather them (plus some more) in the box set. This is the only possible scenario for this to not be a scam - that they haven't released any tracks yet because when they do, they will also announce the new box set for anyone who missed the subscription window but still wants the songs. Yeah, I know...

Faceman 06-15-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1274203)

Maybe, but I'd be a stupid excuse.
With 20 or 30 or 60 songs on it...man, even if it's a 12-song album...releasing 1 song wouldn't do any damage.

With American XS in 2003/2004 they were also in the making of the Box Set and gave us Gimme Some and Do It To Ya.