Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JackieBlue 06-22-2013 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1141173)
So glad he's enjoying his summer vacation while the band busts their collective asses to do the best they can, sans their guitarist. :roll:

You mean when they're not too busy cancelling concerts with no explanation, rescheduling dates, and changing venues? By my count, they're pretty close to the standard some fans here have set for being unreliable, irresponsible, and disrespecting of fans... Oh, they may not be "f***king great" but they are "still just as good.":roll:

CKatz 06-22-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1141229)
You mean when they're not too busy cancelling concerts with no explanation, rescheduling dates, and changing venues? By my count, they're pretty close to the standard some fans here have set for being unreliable, irresponsible, and disrespecting of fans... Oh, they may not be "f***king great" but they are "still just as good.":roll:

LMAO True. The band is going downhill fast and some are unwilling to see it. I'm done with the band, I just want to see how this soap opera ends.

SuperBrad 06-22-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1141177)

That is so farking funny !!!

SuperBrad 06-22-2013 08:02 AM

Its taken 700 pages to admit it but im really filthy with Sambora now . Over it . After my sydney show its over .

AmyHarket 06-22-2013 08:40 AM

Richie met that TMZ guy again. So, he thinks that meeting the guy and making his public appearance with the guy and keeping possible-leaked stories popped up (which is unnecessary to be leaked to public) are okay with his daughter. But doesn't this embarrass her? To me, he seems he doesn't care how his behavior will affect her school life.

Crushgen24/88 06-22-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyHarket (Post 1141250)
Richie met that TMZ guy again. So, he thinks that meeting the guy and making his public appearance with the guy and keeping possible-leaked stories popped up (which is unnecessary to be leaked to public) are okay with his daughter. But doesn't this embarrass his daughter? To me, he seems he doesn't care how his behavior will affect her school life.

You honestly think many 15 year olds give a damn about Richie Sambora and Bin Jovi?

AmyHarket 06-22-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1141252)
You honestly think many 15 year olds give a damn about Richie Sambora and Bin Jovi?

Their parents might do. Then their kids will be heard.

CKatz 06-22-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyHarket (Post 1141250)
Richie met that TMZ guy again. So, he thinks that meeting the guy and making his public appearance with the guy and keeping possible-leaked stories popped up (which is unnecessary to be leaked to public) are okay with his daughter. But doesn't this embarrass her? To me, he seems he doesn't care how his behavior will affect her school life.

That makes absolutely no sense. Why would Ava (or any of her friends/classmates) care about what's going on in Bon Jovi? The only people who care, are Bon Jovi fans and there aren't that many of them anymore.

AmyHarket 06-22-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1141260)
That makes absolutely no sense. Why would Ava (or any of her friends/classmates) care about what's going on in Bon Jovi? The only people who care, are Bon Jovi fans and there aren't that many of them anymore.

Like I said earlier, their parents might do.

CKatz 06-22-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyHarket (Post 1141261)
Like I said earlier, their parents might do.

Not unless they're Bon Jovi fans. And so what? How does that affect Ava? She's living her life and spending a lot of time with her father. She doesn't give a damn about Bon Jovi.