Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

SuperBrad 06-26-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1179176)
Assholes, I curse Jon and Obie for this.

Me too ..... Wierd , man everything else is 10/10 ! Even start of love hurts has an awesome new start with crazy guitar !

Kukoc7 06-26-2014 10:06 PM

Overall sound

Excited to read the reviews. I'm officially bummed about Does Anybody Really Fall in Love Anymore now. I guess at least the version that I already have is the most adeqate sounding of all the bootlegs from the New Jersey demos. I'll be interested in hearing that version of the two versions molded together. How about the overall sound quality experience for those of you that have it on either CD or digital download? Especially that second disc.

DryCounty 06-26-2014 11:08 PM

Can't seem to find a download link anywhere. If anyone would send me a PM with a link I would be grateful! :)

danfan 06-27-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 1179187)
Can't seem to find a download link anywhere. If anyone would send me a PM with a link I would be grateful! :)

Ditto, even though I already purchased mine.

danfan 06-27-2014 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1179155)
Agreed, stuff like this I have no problem paying for simply because it means there'll be more if there's enough demand.

I should add that I don't feel guilty also because if I download it, it's just because I want it right away. I buy everything Jovi related, regardless if I have it.

Kathleen 06-27-2014 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1179192)
I should add that I don't feel guilty also because if I download it, it's just because I want it right away. I buy everything Jovi related, regardless if I have it.

As do I. I might download something early if I just can't stand it. But if it's officially sold I always purchase it. I have had the deluxe set on order since I knew about it. It will hopefully get here on the release date.

Kriegentragen 06-27-2014 04:21 AM

After listening the snippets, I'm thinking that maybe the "I know" parts and the second voice in the chorus were removed from "Does anybody really fall in love anymore" in order to prevent Alec to get royalties from the track.

Captain_jovi 06-27-2014 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriegentragen (Post 1179200)
After listening the snippets, I'm thinking that maybe the "I know" parts and the second voice in the chorus were removed from "Does anybody really fall in love anymore" in order to prevent Alec to get royalties from the track.

Ehhh that's been brought up before and it's such a stretch.

Rdkopper 06-27-2014 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriegentragen (Post 1179200)

Could be anything. Maybe an outside song writer add that part.Who knows

Rdkopper 06-27-2014 05:24 AM

Did anyone on here actually purchased the CD? Curious to know if there is a hidden track?