Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

KeepTheFaith2211 06-24-2013 11:49 PM

It should be

guitarist singer bassist

just like it used to be.

rolo_tomachi 06-25-2013 01:04 AM

Jon always uses his acoustic guitar as a shield, the perfect excuse, so do not have to move around the stage.

He has to paint his guitar white, red, blue.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/4188/9kvo.jpg

Solid Sambora 06-25-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1142072)
I still miss Hugh being up front.

This bothers me too much. I don't understand it. Why the f*** is there this big empty space on stage? Jon doesn't need the space for running around! Back in the day when he did move about, he wasn't constantly banging into Hugh!

Lyn Wo 06-25-2013 02:30 AM

[QUOTE=jessycardy;1141884]Since that image is bullshit and since I hate bullshit and love the factual truth, I took the time to put together what you could REALLY call the "WHOLE Matt Twitter exchange".

I have to add in my thanks for this. Not being an avid Twitter user I find the whole thing kind of cumbersome so I was glad to have a summary of sorts!

jessycardy 06-25-2013 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1142042)
You are right. Somehow this got out of hand, I guess I could not stand to read more comments like "Richie who?".

But I have nothing to do with banners and anything that they want to do in Hyde Park. My protest is "I'm not going show until Richie returns", this is just my position.

Trust me, no one on this planet hates the "Richie who?" comments as much as I do. No matter what you think about the matter, you just don't say something that ignorant, stupid and pointless.
But that has nothing to do with the rest, so I'm glad we may have found some common ground.
;)
I know you have nothing to do with the banners in Hyde Park, but you said it was a good initiative to you, that's why I brought that up. Not going to a show is a legitimate choice. Going, being an asshole and ruining the show for everybody else is a different matter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyn Wo (Post 1142090)
I have to add in my thanks for this. Not being an avid Twitter user I find the whole thing kind of cumbersome so I was glad to have a summary of sorts!

Again, you're all welcome! :) I haven't got the hang of Twitter myself yet (probably never will), so I know how much of a pain in the ass it can be to go through everything. That shouldn't be an excuse to try to mislead people like whoever created that image was trying to do, though.

Marie_ 06-25-2013 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1142082)
This bothers me too much. I don't understand it. Why the f*** is there this big empty space on stage? Jon doesn't need the space for running around! Back in the day when he did move about, he wasn't constantly banging into Hugh!

worst is that we see always more of BOBBY (¬¬) than Hugh

bjcrazycpa 06-25-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1142093)
Not going to a show is a legitimate choice. Going, being an asshole and ruining the show for everybody else is a different matter.

Word to that Jessy!!!

LeaJovi 06-25-2013 03:26 AM

Rolo I find your posts amusing. 100% entertaining. Please keep up the pics.
The Jon hitting Richie with a whip was awesome!

ezearis 06-25-2013 04:15 AM

A friend of mine said: "I couldn't care less if Richie comes or not, in the 2010 gig it seemed that he didn't even cared of the gig and sang Lay Your Hands On Me like a zombie, totally ruined the song".

Just dumping this here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 1142073)
It should be

guitarist singer bassist

just like it used to be.

I agree with you, but Phil is kinda lost and he relies a lot in Hugh, when Living In Sin started his face was like the one of a scared child.

bounce442 06-25-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1142105)
A friend of mine said: "I couldn't care less if Richie comes or not, in the 2010 gig it seemed that he didn't even cared of the gig and sang Lay Your Hands On Me like a zombie, totally ruined the song".

Just dumping this here.

I agree with you, but Phil is kinda lost and he relies a lot in Hugh, when Living In Sin started his face was like the one of a scared child.

But on the other hand, his Homebound Train is one of the biggest highlights of the Circle tour. But I agree with your friend, LYHOM is a hit that wasn't meant for Richie. He just seemed uncomfortable with it.