Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

The Rock 06-25-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1142275)
Yep thats the one. His response was rather disgusting, considering how expensive they are. I mean he brags how he runs this brand/corporation yet he doesn't know one of the most important financial elements of his company.

Schofield gave David Cameron a tough old question I remember too.

It's usually, I run this organisation, it's in my hands, good/bad but when it came to that question Jon is, ummm really? I don't know about that?!?! In his mind, his probably thinking "You F@#kin Bastard!!" Richie is looking at him going; talk your way out of this one buddy!

Sissy3 06-25-2013 11:25 PM

Matt's latest twitter:

why do some think it is OK to stalk the band in their hotel??? Creepy if you ask me.... prisoners in our rooms oh joy

Are they really stalking you, Matt? :p

ezearis 06-25-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1142309)
Matt's latest twitter:

why do some think it is OK to stalk the band in their hotel??? Creepy if you ask me.... prisoners in our rooms oh joy

That guy needs to get that he isn't his brother.

Fredrik 06-25-2013 11:38 PM

Matt is so delusional it's hilarious.

Solid Sambora 06-25-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1142309)
Matt's latest twitter:

Poor Jon, can't get through the crowds of women standing outside Matt's door...

He does have a point though. Hanging around the hotels is just embarrassing. No wonder Jon hates touring nowadays.

Solid Sambora 06-25-2013 11:52 PM

Wait, I want to change my joke to one about Jon getting pissed off that every hotel he goes to, Matt turns up.

ezearis 06-26-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1142314)
Poor Jon, can't get through the crowds of women standing outside Matt's door...

He does have a point though. Hanging around the hotels is just embarrassing. No wonder Jon hates touring nowadays.

Never stood outside a hotel, never would do it. But that people are showing you affection, it wouldn't kill you to say hi from the windows or anything. After 30 years he might be tired but it's the life he signed in for!

united17 06-26-2013 12:16 AM

Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi 7m

Honestly I think it's time to close this account. Sorry, maybe language difference my words get twisted. It was fun but not in a long time.

Becky 06-26-2013 12:23 AM

Fans do stalk Matt to an extent too. They think they can get to Jon through him.

Marie_ 06-26-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united17 (Post 1142327)
Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi 7m

Honestly I think it's time to close this account. Sorry, maybe language difference my words get twisted. It was fun but not in a long time.

That will be good for the band as he was never a good PR (actually quite the opposite). And yes, I know he says he isn't a PR but sometimes he acts like one.

I also find it silly to blame people for not being natives. The problem is not that english isn't the mother language of every Bon Jovi fan, is that Matt's diplomacy is nonexistent.