Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

efiste2 06-29-2013 03:33 PM

Its probably been said before but that Nikki Lund has definately got her hands on some of richies strings, its made obvious by the way she butts in at the start.
The issue this whole time has been about Richie Vs Jon and tp be fair to Richie he is "keeping it on the family" but I still think he has let the fans down big time by not pulling out earlier.......I do agree with quitting DURING the tour would give him more leverage, but letting the fans down is/has been very wrong considering its the fans/US who have given him the means to fly in private jets and design overpriced fashion
Is it me or does that Niki Lund look like Heather, and do we think Richie is more than just her co-designer/vehicle for selling her stuff
Richie also made it obvious that he wont be doing any summer gigs, so september onwards may see his return!!!

samboraisgodUK 06-29-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1143141)
Its probably been said before but that Nikki Lund has definately got her hands on some of richies strings, its made obvious by the way she butts in at the start.

Is it me or does that Niki Lund look like Heather, and do we think Richie is more than just her co-designer/vehicle for selling her stuff

Absolute rubbish. That woman's useless.

danfan 06-29-2013 03:47 PM

Sounds to me like Richie's being a bitch. How much goddamn money do you need? Richie, wake up call:

Go on tour and say you're only playing Bon Jovi songs and see how many people show up.

Yes, you are a part of the band, and a major part. But this machine is somehow running without you. Take Jon out of the equation, and this machine is dead in the water.

milomom 06-29-2013 03:51 PM

Richie Sambora ‏@TheRealSambora 1m
Hey all, to those who saw that interview from the fashion show it was about my hopes. Nothing's really happening yet...

I'm thinking he's telling folks not to count on that September statement just yet.

Dalia 06-29-2013 03:52 PM

I think he reads this forum

CKatz 06-29-2013 03:54 PM

New tweet from Richie:
@TheRealSambora: Hey all, to those who saw that interview from the fashion show it was about my hopes. Nothing's really happening yet...

Ok it's still possible he isn't coming back.

steel_horse75 06-29-2013 04:00 PM

He isn't coming back. I think he is out.
No knowledge just my gut feeling

Ruggy 06-29-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1143148)
He isn't coming back. I think he is out.
No knowledge just my gut feeling

I agree with this. I wish he would just say so, though.

ticos_stick 06-29-2013 04:03 PM

Richie looked coked up in the that interview.

The constant talking, sudden willingness to open up and licking his lips every few seconds... A sober person doesn't do that.

Mysterytrain 06-29-2013 04:04 PM

Unless it's a nervous thing.