Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

ticos_stick 04-06-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK (Post 1120249)
, I'm at the gargantuan football match which is York City vs Accrington Stanley

Are you being punished by the courts or something? :o

StoneDeaf 04-06-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce (Post 1120252)
Rolling ones so I at least have some chance to dodge them.

Check. Rolling ones it is then :)

Mousebounce 04-06-2013 06:03 PM

I still think the Brazilians at Disney are to blame for some of this.

Maybe Jon poisoned Richie's dog to force him to leave the tour!

choclady 04-06-2013 06:14 PM

this is almost like the threads we used to have ten years ago :D

Mousebounce 04-06-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choclady (Post 1120268)
this is almost like the threads we used to have ten years ago :D

Agreed! Entertaining. :) Nobody is taking themselves seriously, which is a beautiful thing.

samboraisgodUK 04-06-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1120255)
Are you being punished by the courts or something? :o

Yep, I begged the Judge to let me have prison but he wasn't having any of it. Amnesty International have taken up my case of cruel and unusual punishment.

Rumen 04-06-2013 06:54 PM

Source mediamass.net

Richie Sambora, new Studio Album and Tour in 2014

Has Richie Sambora been working on a new album? While his representatives are keeping tight-lipped, reports have been circulating on the Internet. There have been strong rumors that the guitarist is returning to the recording studio working on a what might be a back-to-roots album.

According to a source, rumors of Richie Sambora (from Bon Jovi) working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “He’s got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

World Tour To Follow New Album?
Richie Sambora is rumoured to be planning a worldwide tour at the end of 2014. When contacted, a representative had no information on a new album, or any of the guitarist’s future plans. This isn’t the first time in recent memory reports have surfaced about Richie Sambora recording sessions. Fans will be anxiously awaiting...

Living_on_my_Hair 04-06-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rumen (Post 1120276)
Source mediamass.net

Richie Sambora, new Studio Album and Tour in 2014

Has Richie Sambora been working on a new album? While his representatives are keeping tight-lipped, reports have been circulating on the Internet. There have been strong rumors that the guitarist is returning to the recording studio working on a what might be a back-to-roots album.

According to a source, rumors of Richie Sambora (from Bon Jovi) working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “He’s got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

World Tour To Follow New Album?
Richie Sambora is rumoured to be planning a worldwide tour at the end of 2014. When contacted, a representative had no information on a new album, or any of the guitarist’s future plans. This isn’t the first time in recent memory reports have surfaced about Richie Sambora recording sessions. Fans will be anxiously awaiting...

Interesting, but probably just rumours. He may stick out a short EP online or something, and we know that he has been working on those acoustic versions with that violin chick, but another full album, with the whole PR game (which worked so well last time.. :s) and a ''world tour''? I would love it, but I don't think so. Unless he's going to play more european dates, Japanese and maybe S.America or something..that could work.
But yeah, we've heard all these types of rumours before anyway. And End of 2014 is miles away, we have more concerns at the moment, such as will he still be in Bon Jovi by then?

Andi

Supersonic 04-06-2013 07:12 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 1120278)
And End of 2014 is miles away, we have more concerns at the moment, such as will he still be in Bon Jovi by then?

Andi

I think the bigger concern really is the outcome of Richie's dog surgery. No one thinks of the animals anymore, yet we're all really quick to point out that Jon is a monster. You lot are a disgrace.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

C'monFeet 04-06-2013 07:17 PM

Good luck to all concerned.