Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Kattitude 06-29-2013 04:57 PM

I can't see him returning anytime this tour.

JoviForever 06-29-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 1143131)
richie left jon kept the tour going...

on the other hand richie never trash talked jon while jon betrayed the brotherhood imo with his comment...how could richie be replaced???you sound like a cover band for ****s sake...i admire jon but was way off with that comment...i dare anyone to find one single song where philx/bobby plays it better than richie does...one song...and prove it with some youtube link...

richie looks pressed with the whole situation, if jon cut their percentages then its sad but maybe its another reason...

i dont think that jon is to be blamed for the whole situation but the last answer from richie was spot on..."noone was fired", "he still is part of the band" for gods sake...there may be a contract with the music company but richie was a partner for all these years, you cant act like you can replace him or fire him...these comments really upset me...:onfire:

Jon's so called trash talking was only ever on trash websites. We don't know that he actually said any of those things.

Is it me or does Richie look bloated in the face in this interview?

Mysterytrain 06-29-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1143167)
Jon's so called trash talking was only ever on trash websites. We don't know that he actually said any of those things.

Is it me or does Richie look bloated in the face in this interview?

As for whether Jon said any of those things, apparently Richie believed he did, because he responded with the "stop trash-talking" comment. Unless that comment was fabricated, too.

DestinationJovi 06-29-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1143150)
Richie looked coked up in the that interview.

The constant talking, sudden willingness to open up and licking his lips every few seconds... A sober person doesn't do that.

Sadly, the first thing I thought with the lip licking was that he was on coke.

Nikki needs to go away. Her butting in at the beginning with the "we just fixed that rumor" waving around her index finger. STFU bitch. There is no WE. Richie cleared it up, not you.

My take on the family issues part was Richie's way of revealing the "personal issues" he's currently dealing with are Bon Jovi.

I didn't like that defensive bit at the end about co writing and producing 14 albums. We know that already. He reminded me so much of Charlie Sheen when he said it.

Happy to hear they're close to working it out, but I hated him in this interview.

Javier 06-29-2013 05:55 PM

How the hell can Jon look so humble when saying something like comparing richie to the Edge and richie seems so arrogant and conceited when saying something like he is still a member of the band and it's family issues.

It's all in the delivery people!!! :p

ticos_stick 06-29-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1143162)
That's bullshit. Now you're just looking for something.

He's displaying the traits of a person on cocaine. Just as he was displaying the traits of someone on booze before his rehab stints.

Captain_jovi 06-29-2013 06:05 PM

Does anyone else see something weird with one of his teeth? I hate speculating but one of the teeth on the bottom row looks darkened or missing. Am I seeing things?

Sissy3 06-29-2013 06:19 PM

Since you said that I had to go back and look. :D Maybe one missing or crooked? (Jon's the one with perfect teeth, remember? lol) Wonder if the rest of the band knows he expects to come back in a few months? And Miss Nikki just needs to take a seat, I feel she probably is in Richie's ear, telling him the band needs him more than he needs the band. (Rolo, this is your cue to say "but they do!") ;)

bounce442 06-29-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1143150)
Richie looked coked up in the that interview.

The constant talking, sudden willingness to open up and licking his lips every few seconds... A sober person doesn't do that.

He's on something...

Could this band be anymore unlikable right now? - Put David and Tico out front for the sake of the band.

nickolai 06-29-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1143173)
He's displaying the traits of a person on cocaine. Just as he was displaying the traits of someone on booze before his rehab stints.

My wife works in a major hospital and deals with this above issue multiple times a day, and does not think this is the case.