Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JackieBlue 06-29-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1143200)
Also:

I love Richie.

I love fashion.

But, ummmm.....yeah:

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...psb36a5855.jpg

Yeah... not so much! LOL

JackieBlue 06-29-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1143197)
One thing is clear from this interview; there's no gag order (as many have suggested.)

I wouldn't say that was clear at all. I'd have to go back and watch it; but I don't remember him referring to any specifics about the band; nor did he mention his album or the fashion line by name. I could have missed something, though. What did you see that cleared it up for you?

Gabriel Shoes 06-29-2013 09:48 PM

I just think that sometimes at our lives, at some point, you've got to be selfish to be happy. That's what I think Richie is doing right now and I respect him for that.

Captain_jovi 06-29-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1143197)
One thing is clear from this interview; there's no gag order (as many have suggested.)

If anything what he said, or didn't say, totally supports the gag order theory. He didn't spill any beans and kept quiet on the reasons.

milomom 06-29-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1143233)
If anything what he said, or didn't say, totally supports the gag order theory. He didn't spill any beans and kept quiet on the reasons.

This. All along, I've thought it was rather cheeky of Jon and Matt to say that Richie needs to say what this is all about. There's just no way he hasn't signed a non-disclosure agreement.

SadieLady 06-29-2013 10:02 PM

With regard to his licking his lips a few times....LA is having a heat wave and given that he is overdressed (from the fashion line?) and that there is a scrum of people around, it is probably hotter than hades. We only saw the video from one reporter but probably he was answering a lot of questions from other reporters. I think the lip licking is just being parched. Perhaps people are over-reacting, over-reading, over-analyzing things?????

milomom 06-29-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1143238)
With regard to his licking his lips a few times....LA is having a heat wave and given that he is overdressed (from the fashion line?) and that there is a scrum of people around, it is probably hotter than hades. We only saw the video from one reporter but probably he was answering a lot of questions from other reporters. I think the lip licking is just being parched. Perhaps people are over-reacting, over-reading, over-analyzing things?????

On JoviTalk? Seriously? :rolleyes:

nickolai 06-29-2013 10:06 PM

Has he had some sort of collagen work done to his upper lip? It certainly doesn't look right. Maybe that's why he keeps on licking his lips. He is in California for christs sakes

DestinationJovi 06-29-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milomom (Post 1143235)
This. All along, I've thought it was rather cheeky of Jon and Matt to say that Richie needs to say what this is all about. There's just no way he hasn't signed a non-disclosure agreement.

I agree, but why doesn't he throw them right back under the bus and publicly announce he can't discuss specifics because of said agreement?

Or maybe it's in included in the agreement that the agreement can't be mentioned...a la WHAT'S THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB.

DestinationJovi 06-29-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1143238)

Nope. Those of the mouth movements of someone who is on something. If not coke, some sort of stimulant.