Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

DestinationJovi 06-29-2013 11:49 PM

Why do people write novels on a message board? I'd never read a post that long. :rolleyes:

ezearis 06-29-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1143345)
Why do people write novels on a message board? I'd never read a post that long. :rolleyes:

tl;dr is the master rule of the internetz.

crashed 06-29-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1143345)

Don't worry it wasn't anything new or groundbreaking anyway.

The Rock 06-30-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1143352)
Don't worry it wasn't anything new or groundbreaking anyway.

And things that were covered on page 200.

tico_6 06-30-2013 12:09 AM

I know this was mentioned like 300 pages ago but I think Richie's tweet about forgiveness street gives a clue. Maybe the stuff from 2011 was thrown in his face

PatriciaSambora 06-30-2013 12:23 AM

I don't like Richie in that interview.. In my opinion he looks weird.. I noticed his face looks different, that tongue thing.. And the way he speaks.. I don't know, it's like something wrong's happenning with him

Tictoc 06-30-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1143368)
I don't like Richie in that interview.. In my opinion he looks weird.. I noticed his face looks different, that tongue thing.. And the way he speaks.. I don't know, it's like something wrong's happenning with him

He's either drunk or on drugs.

Why is this coming as a shock to people? He dropped out of a huge world tour for some "unknown" reason. Put his efforts into a f*cking fashion line and gets his picture taken next to private jets looking like Willy Wonka. These are the actions of a man whose not thinking straight.

PatriciaSambora 06-30-2013 12:33 AM

And btw, I was last Thrusday at the Madrid show and i was the first one who didn't see myself in a show without Richie and yeah, I missed him a lot but the show was amazing and it worth to be there with the rest of the band having a great time all together

PatriciaSambora 06-30-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1143370)

Why is this coming as a shock to people? He dropped out of a huge world tour for some "unknown" reason. Put his efforts into a f*cking fashion line and gets his picture taken next to private jets looking like Willy Wonka. These are the actions of a man whose not thinking straight.

But it's hard to believe he's drunk or on drugs right now.. Altought early April i couldn't imagine the personal reasons was band issues

DestinationJovi 06-30-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1143370)

Look at him in the pics from last night and then scroll down to pics with the band in January. He currently looks like shit. I don't think he dropped out of the tour because of alcohol or drugs, but I do think he's been doing one or both since!

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...Richie+Sambora

And by his own admission, time off is no good for him with his addictions. Keeping busy keeps him sober. The fashion crap ain't keeping him that busy. I also sense Nikki is not a positive influence.