Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

rolo_tomachi 06-30-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1143549)
Those are questions to Matt. He has not replied to those questions.

Sorry, I think twitter seems a disaster.

Ruggy 06-30-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1143551)
Sorry, I think twitter seems a disaster.

I think you seem a disaster.

NicoRourke 06-30-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruggy (Post 1143554)
I think you seem a disaster.

I think I like this post!

We have a JBJ translator thread, we should have one for Rolo.

DestinationJovi 06-30-2013 10:26 PM

Question: If the band was planning to release another box set in 2014 for their 30 year anniversary, would Richie have to agree on that? Does he hold more cards than just the refusal to tour until whatever is worked out? Or is that only up to Jon since he's the one signed with the label. Anyone know?

Javier 06-30-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JON4EVA (Post 1143533)
That seems to be the one thing everyone agrees on!

I don't know much about the woman but she does seem to be using Richie a lot to promote her stuff and make herself seem more important. She seems to be the Matt of Richie's organization. But come to think about it, her vagina must have superpowers, if a man of Richie's fame is getting completely pussy whipped it must be something special :)

rolo_tomachi 06-30-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoRourke (Post 1143562)
I think I like this post!

We have a JBJ translator thread, we should have one for Rolo.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/...a7baf3-633.gif

Bounce7800 06-30-2013 11:28 PM

Looks like I missed myself some Richie fun during my weekend off. Shame it seems he walked off the tour for some argument or issue with Jon and chose to let his fans see shows without him. Disappointed. But hopefully he will get his shit together and get back with the band eventually and this will go down as (another) blip. But that Nikki Lund is really not a good influence on him and his decision making.

And will someone just slap the man and tell him he looks like a total helmet? Jesus he looks like my nan. The cool has been sucked out of him.

NicoRourke 07-01-2013 12:09 AM

I Gotta admit Rolo, it was a funny reply!

I agree on the look Bounce7800. People have said he was looking more and more like an old woman. And unfortunately somehow it's true :-(

Kathleen 07-01-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1143570)
I don't know much about the woman but she does seem to be using Richie a lot to promote her stuff and make herself seem more important. She seems to be the Matt of Richie's organization. But come to think about it, her vagina must have superpowers, if a man of Richie's fame is getting completely pussy whipped it must be something special :)

Or maybe he isn't getting any, anywhere else. That seems kind of odd in Richie's case considering his reputation but it's always possible.

Javier 07-01-2013 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1143622)
Or maybe he isn't getting any, anywhere else. That seems kind of odd in Richie's case considering his reputation but it's always possible.

NO! No no no no no NO!! I could make my piece with believing that Richie doesn't give a shit, or that he isn't half the guitar player he used to be, that he might be a junkie. But that the King of Swing, the legend isn't capable of getting any other poonany besides Miss Lund's I just refuse to believe! I'd rather believe that her vagina has an inner vagina that has a mouth with a very capable and agile tongue.... :(