Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

RonJovi 07-02-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1144030)
From Classic Rock Mag

How can you have a row and know it will end in September?

Looks to me like Jon has his hand up David's ass and is practicing his ventriloquism skills.

jessycardy 07-02-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

From Classic Rock Mag

I don't know where they got the quote from David, but the rest just seems the usual revamped and inaccurate recap of old stuff.

So many mistakes... They mention the current leg kicked off in April (June 6th is more accurate, thank you), the Hyde Park gig will take place on July 12th (or could it be July 5th?), that Richie "truly wants to be there" (he said it's untrue), that Richie said it's a family drama (he said "family issues")... Hell, there are even a few grammar mistakes! LOL Whatever...

Solid Sambora 07-02-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

From Classic Rock Mag

They've basically copied and pasted the first half complete with erroneous date- well done Classic Rock. But yeah, you don't have time limits on fights! He's either ready to resolve it or he isn't- if he is, do it now. Putting it on the back-burner like that would be another kick in the teeth.

The David part is awful too- he's just spouting the same old boring company rhetoric about relevancy. I hope away from the reporters he has a more interesting opinion.

BJ?YesPlease 07-02-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1144033)
I'd love to visit your world of eternal tolerance and understanding sometime. You're correct that we don't know all the facts, but there is enough there for us to reasonably have leanings one way or another. The fact remains that Richie has handled it poorly- no amount of excuses absolve him of that. The lack of statement, the ill-judged tweeting- thats all stuff within his power. Yes, the band (as in Bon Jovi the entity as opposed to its physical members) could have handled things better too, but there is no denying Richie's part in it all. Even if his reasons for leaving are the most noble in the world, he has to shoulder his share of blame for treating the fans the way they have been.

I think I should become a Buddhist. That would suit me, except the bald head thing.

However...you jump straight to an assumption that it's within Richie's power to make a statement. Perhaps it is. Or maybe there's a legal restriction on him commenting on the situation.
Most likely? Something barring any member from saying anything that may affect ticket sales until after the tour is over.

Now, back to my meditation....

Javier 07-02-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1143942)
Not sure if this has been posted, but apparently, he was "burnt," and there is a TV show in the works. :)

http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/...wid/1_r4sg2xi9

Is it wrong that the most interesting thing I found in that video was how hot Nikki actually looked in it??!! Holy shit, I would dip her in guacamole and nibble on all o' that like if it was a tostito!!! :)

Lindy 07-02-2013 02:47 PM

Question so what happens come Sept when Phil wants to be home with his wife. Is she not expecting their first child in Oct? He's not going to want too be on the road with a new baby.

afk 07-02-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindy (Post 1144046)
Question so what happens come Sept when Phil wants to be home with his wife. Is she not expecting their first child in Oct? He's not going to want too be on the road with a new baby.

Being a mom, that was my first thought too.

jessycardy 07-02-2013 02:52 PM

As I said, I wish he spent his time off doing other things. He's always had a problem with matching colors and stuff, seeing him that passionate about fashion just unsettles me. But hey, it's his life, not mine. I'm a nobody, so whatever. I want him to be back and I'm not judging him. I do believe he could have handled things better. It's all in the delivery, and the delivery so far has been very poor. I'm gonna wait till we know the truth, even though I'm afraid we never will, at least not all of it. I just wish that Nikki Lund woman wasn't SO up his ass and he could be a little less "Hollywood". But again, his life, not mine. Just come back to Bon Jovi, and not because of money/contracts, and we will all be happy.

PatriciaSambora 07-02-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robd788 (Post 1144024)
So the band are touring Europe and Richie is holidaying/vacationing in er er Europe........ hmmmmmmmmmmm kind of annoying :(

Another slap in the face for the fans..

Sissy3 07-02-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1144049)
As I said, I wish he spent his time off doing other things. He's always had a problem with matching colors and stuff, seeing him that passionate about fashion just unsettles me. But hey, it's his life, not mine. I'm a nobody, so whatever. I want him to be back and I'm not judging him. I do believe he could have handled things better. It's all in the delivery, and the delivery so far has been very poor. I'm gonna wait till we know the truth, even though I'm afraid we never will, at least not all of it. I just wish that Nikki Lund woman wasn't SO up his ass and he could be a little less "Hollywood". But again, his life, not mine. Just come back to Bon Jovi, and not because of money/contracts, and we will all be happy.

Isn't he color blind or did I just dream that information? Seems like I read years ago he couldn't distinguish between certain colors.