Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

danfan 06-27-2014 06:33 PM

I can't listen to shit. Not on my spotify.

Danfan's not happy!

Kukoc7 06-27-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179292)
The more I listen to Does Anybody Fall In Love, the more I'm falling in love with it.

I'm actually glad we got this version. Love when Jon tells them to keep going. Is that live? Or keep going, like keep rolling in a studio?

Good news for those who need it, I could add the I knows and blend in perfectly. I was just messing around a little with it. I need a few days or a rainy one.

This is really cool to read. Nice to have someone change their stance on this version. I'm waiting until Tuesday but it's really exciting to read the positivity around here. Wondering about opinions on this version if the've never heard the bootleg first. Anybody out there that can reply on that?

Raz0r 06-27-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

The more I listen to Does Anybody Fall In Love, the more I'm falling in love with it.

I'm actually glad we got this version. Love when Jon tells them to keep going. Is that live? Or keep going, like keep rolling in a studio?

Good news for those who need it, I could add the I knows and blend in perfectly. I was just messing around a little with it. I need a few days or a rainy one.

I'd love a copy of that when you're done.

DryCounty 06-27-2014 07:26 PM

Do you think that Richie will mention this release at all? I mean if you look at the all the crap he is posting on twitter, surely he must have time to promote a release where he plays and has written 99 % of the songs on with a single post. Have a feeling he won't though.

Raz0r 06-27-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 1179303)
Do you think that Richie will mention this release at all? I mean if you look at the all the crap he is posting on twitter, surely he must have time to promote a release where he plays and has written 99 % of the songs on with a single post. Have a feeling he won't though.

Good question. I wonder how involved he was in this release. I imagine that he would have to at least sign off on stuff he's got writting credits on. And if that's the case and this is being released, then is it a sign that there is amicable communication between his and Jon? Or their people at least?

Iceman 06-27-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Love when Jon tells them to keep going. Is that live? Or keep going, like keep rolling in a studio?

He's telling the band to keep going, keep playing the outro. Most of these sound like they were recorded live in the studio, like Does Anybody, where Jon stops singing and continues an octave lower. Some are more "complete" with guitar solos and other overdubs, but most are live. Which is why I think Alec is actually playing on these.

Ice

Rdkopper 06-27-2014 08:02 PM

I did a quick edit of the I Knows as a test to myself.

Jon sings it twice, at 3:47 and 4:40

I'm going to make two versions and pick which one has the better key. Although what i did isnt perfect and not even close to my final mix, I'm going to wait until i get my cd version next week to complete.

For those who can't, II'll have a fan post it here and here only. Not on YouTube.

Someone who is a regular fan, PM your email, I'll send u the mix and you can post it here for me.

jasonjbj 06-27-2014 08:03 PM

order from play.com
seller speedyhen came today courier delivery !!!
super deluxe set

jovifan93 06-27-2014 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1179296)
Sounds better than any version I have of it. Like it!

Thanks man, glad you like it :-)

ezearis 06-27-2014 08:43 PM

Quote:

I wouldn't call it falling in love, but I'm starting to like it too!