Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 07-05-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1144899)
https://www.keek.com/avasambora6/keeks/IG7Bcab

is it my paranoia or has she purposely done this on the night of the Bands big gig in Hyde Park, the one RICHIE claimed he would loved to have played, and shown Richie enjoying himself and relaxed when he should really be on stage for his thousands of fans.

Or is she just a young teenager made up to be on a hol with her dad :confused:

This is getting annoying. AT LEAST, check the LAST page of the thread you're posting in, people.

Anyway, NO, you're seeing things and getting paranoid. Really. Yeah, I got mad when, barely half an hour before Bon Jovi's last show of the last leg started, he posted he was having fun watching the video covers fans made for his contest, but things were different then and the whole thing screamed "wrong". Looking back at it, I can say MAYBE I over-reacted. Right now, he doesn't care/know of the whereabouts of the band, he's just enjoying his time off, end of story, no plots or conspiracies.

Mysterytrain 07-06-2013 12:20 AM

I honestly think that Ava's just making random Keeks when she feels like it; I highly doubt she and her dad are conspiring about the Bon Jovi fan base/timing of the Keeks, etc. She's just a teen who likes social media, and Richie happens to be in a few of the videos.

As for Hyde Park, it sounds like Richie had wanted to be there but, according to the Extra TV video from a few days ago, said it was "too soon". Whatever the reason or his being absent from the tour, he obviously feels like he needs to stay away for a longer period of time.

Lisa71 07-06-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1144922)
Well, Tico would certainly KNOW if it was a feud since he's actually in the band, so tdon't think there's a hair to be split of him saying he "thinks" it's personal problems. If there was a problem between Jon and Richie, Tico and Dave would know about it.

Of course Tico knows about it. The whole band knows everything that is going on, the reason why Richie's is off the tour etc.

I am not saying that there is a feud with Jon BUT if there was, do you really think Tico will admit that? He will honestly say I wish Richie was back but him and Jon are fighting at the moment, so that's likely won't happen any time soon!?...... somehow I don't see Tico saying that.

JoviJovi 07-06-2013 12:40 AM

Isn't Richie saying its a family issue, or whatever line he used in his red carpet interview basically confirming some sort of feud? I thought we were passed that and grateful that Richie finally gave somewhat of an explanation.

jessycardy 07-06-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1144942)
Isn't Richie saying its a family issue, or whatever line he used in his red carpet interview basically confirming some sort of feud? I thought we were passed that and grateful that Richie finally gave somewhat of an explanation.

Honestly, I don't understand how Richie's words made people feel like they knew anything more than they did before. I think what got to our heads is the fact that we finally heard something from the horse's mouth, but if you actually take a moment and really listen to what he said, apart from a vague "we're not happy" aka "we're not happening", we don't have much. Richie mentions Jon, and that may leads us to believe he does for a reason. But his words are not the kind you'd expect to hear, so really, I don't think Richie's interview is this big groundbreaking confirmation of a feud. I think he's just dancing around it like everyone else's been doing, no difference.

jovigirloz 07-06-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1144940)
Of course Tico knows about it. The whole band knows everything that is going on, the reason why Richie's is off the tour etc.

I am not saying that there is a feud with Jon BUT if there was, do you really think Tico will admit that? He will honestly say I wish Richie was back but him and Jon are fighting at the moment, so that's likely won't happen any time soon!?...... somehow I don't see Tico saying that.

Tico isn't going to say anything. He always seems to be the type to just keep his head down, do his job and that's it. Although if he did say anything, it's not like Jon could kick his arse ;)

JoviJovi 07-06-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1144943)
Honestly, I don't understand how Richie's words made people feel like they knew anything more than they did before. I think what got to our heads is the fact that we finally heard something from the horse's mouth, but if you actually take a moment and really listen to what he said, apart from a vague "we're not happy" aka "we're not happening", we don't have much. Richie mentions Jon, and that may leads us to believe he does for a reason. But his words are not the kind you'd expect to hear, so really, I don't think Richie's interview is this big groundbreaking confirmation of a feud. I think he's just dancing around it like everyone else's been doing, no difference.

Sorry I disagree.

Sissy3 07-06-2013 12:55 AM

If I were 15 and on holiday with my dad, I've have to ask him to "please Dad, button your shirt, ok?!" Maybe I'm weird but open to the waist shirt with required jewelry does not appeal to me. Especially on 50 something year old men. :)

jessycardy 07-06-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1144946)
Sorry I disagree.

Disagree... how? Care to explain? Can't be bothered? Richie's words are out there for everybody to listen, you don't have to take my word.

Since you can't be bothered, I'll make another effort with another fact you can't quite disagree with, you know, being a fact. In one of those interviews, Richie said: "I think I was a bit burnt, that's really what happened". His words, not mine.

Kiwi78 07-06-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1144949)
If I were 15 and on holiday with my dad, I've have to ask him to "please Dad, button your shirt, ok?!" Maybe I'm weird but open to the waist shirt with required jewelry does not appeal to me. Especially on 50 something year old men. :)

Hahaha! I thought the same thing and look on stage, go for gold but out and about - I dunno, comes off as a creepy Tom Jones look to me, LOL