Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Javier 07-07-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1145217)
I remember Richie saying somewhere that the song White Trash Beautiful was one that he and Jon wrote but didn't use for the band. I'm sure that arrangement is vastly different than it would have been had the band used it! :lol:

I sort of remember that but I remember him saying it was the title that he recycled, not the actual song itself. Still could be anything as we never actually got to hear the Bon Jovi song that could have been....

Mysterytrain 07-07-2013 07:52 AM

Oh, gawd!! The 'Do you like my ass in these pants?' song!!!!

*Runs for cover*

I do like Richie's harmonies in the first song, "How to Love", but it's pretty weird to hear his guitar on the track in the background when he's standing right there onstage. He should have just had it with him so he could break out into the solo. :cool:

united17 07-07-2013 09:03 AM

Found out that "Lund" in the Indian language of Hindi means "Penis."

From urbandictionary.com

1. lund

Just the local Hindi word for a penis.Can also be used to denote a totally despised person
"George Bush is a lund"

Javier 07-07-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united17 (Post 1145235)
Found out that "Lund" in the Indian language of Hindi means "Penis."

From urbandictionary.com

1. lund

Just the local Hindi word for a penis.Can also be used to denote a totally despised person
"George Bush is a lund"

Nikki Penis?? :lol: :lol:

Penis :lol:
You think the hindu's gave her that surname because of her mastery of work with the lund (Penis :lol: ) ?? Or or maybe she changed it herself therefore creating a subliminal albeit rather obvious message within her name?? hhhmmm, Richie is being mindcontrolled by Nikki's Penal surname with subliminal penal messages....

Penis :lol:

united17 07-07-2013 09:46 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

efiste2 07-07-2013 12:33 PM

:( Does anyone else feel very embarrassed for Richie, this is a one of the worlds best guitarists in THE biggest band on the planet, singing a duet with the designer to promote some over hyped over expensive t shirts ........
Im now certain that she must be allowing the king of swing to play a few chords on her lower G string, luring him into doing stunts like this one....

NicoRourke 07-07-2013 02:52 PM

All of this makes me really sad :)

TheseDaysEra 07-07-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1145257)

WHAT

THE

FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ???????????????????

nickolai 07-07-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheseDaysEra (Post 1145271)
WHAT

THE

FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ???????????????????

****k me, he's binned off the Bon Jovi world tour to do this....what a cretin

alonso14 07-07-2013 03:54 PM

What the hell is that?