Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

nickolai 07-07-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1145299)
Can you guys cool it on the name calling?

Sorry. But she started it.

Tictoc 07-07-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1145302)
An ass is a donkey....nuff said.

English people don't use the word ass ever. You Americanised person.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 07-07-2013 06:05 PM

This thread has reached a new low. Lol.

jessycardy 07-07-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1145225)
Interesting you mentioned DLS. For some reason it had popped in my head that a song title like White Trash Beautiful sounded like something Jon would like at the time of recording and then never sing it again. Like DLS, which I really like but never thought of as poppy. Another example of how people see/hear things differently. :)

I don't see "Dirty Little Secret" as poppy either. I can understand how "Unbreakable" could be seen that way, but I think "Dirty Little Secret" is on another level. But I'm pretty sure that's what Jon said... I guess to him it was poppy, go figure! :) I love both songs and I find "Dirty Little Secret" out of this world, sooo unworthy of the bonus track status!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1145230)
Care to source all this? I'd like to read/listen to that interview.

Sure, I'll get on Google right away and see if I can find it again. I'll let you know if I succeed or not. :)

Captain_jovi 07-07-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1145321)
I don't see "Dirty Little Secret" as poppy either. I can understand how "Unbreakable" could be seen that way, but I think "Dirty Little Secret" is on another level. But I'm pretty sure that's what Jon said... I guess to him it was poppy, go figure! :) I love both songs and I find "Dirty Little Secret" out of this world, sooo unworthy of the bonus track status!

Sure, I'll get on Google right away and see if I can find it again. I'll let you know if I succeed or not. :)

Looking back, I thought it was DLS and Unbreakable instead of Nothing that he said this about. Has the band ever commented on Nothing?

NicoRourke 07-07-2013 09:05 PM

Not that I remember, but I so want a proper release of that song.
You listening, Obie?

united17 07-07-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1145309)
English people don't use the word ass ever. You Americanised person.

I'm guessing that you believe Singaporeans don't use the word "ass" ever because we were colonised by the British. :rolleyes:

F**k off already, you ass.

rolo_tomachi 07-07-2013 09:25 PM

Nothing is a great song. I hope this song is included in the new box set.

Tictoc 07-07-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united17 (Post 1145344)
I'm guessing that you believe Singaporeans don't use the word "ass" ever because we were colonised by the British. :rolleyes:

F**k off already, you ass.

Why are you getting involved? If you have an issue with me please send a PM and I'll be sure to put you straight instead of derailing this thread any further.

ezearis 07-07-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1145347)
Why are you getting involved? If you have an issue with me please send a PM and I'll be sure to put you straight instead of derailing this thread any further.

Because this is a forum and people can reply all they want? ;)