Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sissy3 07-08-2013 02:34 PM

But what's the point of tweeting old videos for no reason? Maybe she's trying to remind people he's a musician first. :rolleyes:

Mysterytrain 07-08-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1145423)
But what's the point of tweeting old videos for no reason? Maybe she's trying to remind people he's a musician first. :rolleyes:

Yes; specifically, that he's a /solo/ musician first.

Does anyone remember that picture she posted over a year ago where she's in the studio watching Richie work on his music, and she made some comment about how great 'Aftermath' sounded?

rolo_tomachi 07-08-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1145420)
She is in no way using Richie for her own publicity.....much

She this in the middle, should not post anything when things are not well in Joviland.

JoviJovi 07-08-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1145421)
Are we REALLY bashing someone for helping to promote a member of Bon Jovi's work?!

WTF!?!?

How is she gaining from this?

Really? Anyone that searches @therealsambora now gets her tweets. They then go visit her page and ultimately follow her. Do you not understand how Twitter works?

Yoko, oops I mean Nikki, should get her own followers based on her clothing designs, not Richies music.

steel_horse75 07-08-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1145423)

Maybe she is trying to remind him he is a musician first!

Bounce7800 07-08-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1145428)
Maybe she is trying to remind him he is a musician first!

She could do that by telling him to his face!

BJ?YesPlease 07-08-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1145427)
Really? Anyone that searches @therealsambora now gets her tweets. They then go visit her page and ultimately follow her. Do you not understand how Twitter works?

Yoko, oops I mean Nikki, should get her own followers based on her clothing designs, not Richies music.

I understand exactly how twitter works, given it's part of my job.

The point is - if someone bothers to search Richie's handle, then bothers to randomly click on, checks out her page and finds reason enough to follow her, then good for her.

At the end of the day she is promoting Richie's music. If you think there's a rule that "only Bon Jovi music should be promoted" regardless of tour status, then you need to get out more.

Some people on her have a really nasty streak. What happened to wishing everyone the best in whatever they choose to do?

Instead, it's BAN EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SOLO SAMBORA WHILE HE'S NOT ON THE TOUR.

Jeez.

samboraisgodUK 07-08-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1145425)
Yes; specifically, that he's a /solo/ musician first.

Does anyone remember that picture she posted over a year ago where she's in the studio watching Richie work on his music, and she made some comment about how great 'Aftermath' sounded?

Maybe because she was in the studio watching him work on Aftermath? It'd be a bit f*cking stupid of her to have the privilege of watching Richie in the studio recording his new, long awaited, solo album and tweet a picture of it with a caption saying how much she loved Livin' On A Prayer.

JoviJovi 07-08-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1145430)
I understand exactly how twitter works, given it's part of my job.

The point is - if someone bothers to search Richie's handle, then bothers to randomly click on, checks out her page and finds reason enough to follow her, then good for her.

At the end of the day she is promoting Richie's music. If you think there's a rule that "only Bon Jovi music should be promoted" regardless of tour status, then you need to get out more.

Some people on her have a really nasty streak. What happened to wishing everyone the best in whatever they choose to do?

Instead, it's BAN EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SOLO SAMBORA WHILE HE'S NOT ON THE TOUR.

Jeez.

I said I think she should stick to clothes. But for the record, no,I don't think Richies solo projects should be.promoted since he is supposed to be on tour with his band but bailed. Where are his consequences? I have non refundable tickets, those are my consequences.

BJ?YesPlease 07-08-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1145435)
I said I think she should stick to clothes. But for the record, no,I don't think Richies solo projects should be.promoted since he is supposed to be on tour with his band but bailed. Where are his consequences? I have non refundable tickets, those are my consequences.

Oh grow up.

Consequences?

Bloody hell - someone has linked to a Richie video. It's not Richie himself, no matter what his relationship is to Nikki.

We've said it a million times before, but there are still a few ignorant people that don't understand it, so I'll say it again - we don't yet know why Richie isn't on the tour. As much as you think it's all his fault, you don't know. So how bout you cut him some slack and stop expecting him to either just jump back into a situation he/someone else isn't comfortable with (clearly someone doesn't want him there! So stop forcing something you know nothing about) or sit at home crying about it.
He's a grown man - unlike many of the people here (sorry ladies), and it seems a horrid playground mentality is all too evident here. Plenty of people telling him/Jon to grow up, and not listening to their own advice.