Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Bounce7800 07-08-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnEric (Post 1145457)
I know what the specualtion is, and what Richie has insinuated in interviews, but...has Bon Jovi officially ever announced whether Richie will be part of this upcoming leg of the tour (starting in Chicago)?

No, officially the announcement covered up to Hyde Park.

steel_horse75 07-08-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1145429)
She could do that by telling him to his face!

or when he is balls deep in her.

Captain_jovi 07-08-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1145456)
But (as far as I know) Richie ISN'T promoting his solo album. He IS promoting his fashion line, same as Tico.
It's someone else that has *just* linked to his youtube videos....

Sorry I didn't it word it better, I don't mean right now. I'm talking about the period leading up to him leaving the tour.

BJ?YesPlease 07-08-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1145461)
or when he is balls deep in her.

Hahaha!

No 2 in the list of mental images I didn't want about my rock heroes....

united17 07-08-2013 06:11 PM

Jovitalk should be renamed to JoviSTALK with all the stalking of Ava and Nikki going on. Creepy stuff.

Ava looks a lot younger than 15 to me though. I don't get the discussion about her provocative dressing. Don't all girls dress like that at 15? They certainly did when I was 15, I didn't mind.....most of the time.

Lindy 07-08-2013 06:13 PM

Someone I know who's on twitter and follows Ava says that Ava posted on Fri Jul 5th about being home in 6 days. I don't have an twitter account so am just posting what they've told me.

Sissy3 07-08-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united17 (Post 1145472)
Jovitalk should be renamed to JoviSTALK with all the stalking of Ava and Nikki going on. Creepy stuff.

Ava looks a lot younger than 15 to me though. I don't get the discussion about her provocative dressing. Don't all girls dress like that at 15? They certainly did when I was 15, I didn't mind.....most of the time.

Maybe in California but the 15 yr olds in my area don't hang their boobs out, especially when dining with dear old dad. LOL!! Plus my mom would have banned me from leaving the house for life. :D Just a difference in parental choices I guess.

Mysterytrain 07-08-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1145491)
Maybe in California but the 15 yr olds in my area don't hang their boobs out, especially when dining with dear old dad. LOL!! Plus my mom would have banned me from leaving the house for life. :D Just a difference in parental choices I guess.

I was a bookish, shy kid at at 15. I had frizzy hair with sky-high bangs, braces and glasses, and was as skinny as a rail. I dressed in baggy clothes to hide my figure out of lack of confidence, but even without that as the reason, my mother wouldn't have let me out of the house dressed the way Ava dresses nowadays.

If I was to put a time frame on it, I would say that in the early 2000s, when Britney Spears was popular, was when we saw culturally how her style influenced a lot of young teens in terms of clothing. When I was a kid, it was Tiffany and Debbie Gibson who were our teen idols, and they also dressed pretty modestly compared to the stars of the last decade or more.

As for Ava, she can definitely pull that look off; she's a beautiful girl. I wish I had had her confidence at that age.

Esther 07-08-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1145493)
I was a bookish, shy kid at at 15. I had frizzy hair with sky-high bangs, braces and glasses, and was as skinny as a rail. I dressed in baggy clothes to hide my figure out of lack of confidence, but even without that as the reason, my mother wouldn't have let me out of the house dressed the way Ava dresses nowadays.

If I was to put a time frame on it, I would say that in the early 2000s, when Britney Spears was popular, was when we saw culturally how her style influenced a lot of young teens in terms of clothing. When I was a kid, it was Tiffany and Debbie Gibson who were our teen idols, and they also dressed pretty modestly compared to the stars of the last decade or more.

As for Ava, she can definitely pull that look off; she's a beautiful girl. I wish I had had her confidence at that age.

ditto, wish I had that confidence at my current age let alone when I was 15.

Supersonic 07-08-2013 08:01 PM

Aloha !

I'm a lot older than Ava but to this day I do not dare to go out with my boobs hanging out or wearing a skirt. I know ladies, it sucks. :(

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan