Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 07-08-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger11 (Post 1145451)
Was there any reaction from Matt to that Richie interview? Since Matt always denied that this is a band problem and Richie told a different story...

No, he hasn't addressed Richie's interviews at all.

Mysterytrain 07-08-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1145509)
Provocative clothing is generally about insecurity, not confidence.

I couldn't care less what Ava wears or does, but many of her clothing choices don't reflect a confident person.

I'd agree with that, too, actually. I wasn't confident, so I wanted to 'hide' in my clothes so people would ignore me. Maybe for other people, it's the opposite tendency, to want to be more revealing and therefore garner attention.

united17 07-08-2013 09:33 PM

Or maybe they just wear such clothes 'cause they think it's cool and their friends do as well? I mean seriously. Pretty much every chick around here dresses like that when out clubbing or whatever. I don't see what's wrong with that.

CharlieShipley 07-08-2013 10:56 PM

I think Ava's friend Charlie (no relation) is cuter than Ava.
Just my opinion. She doesn't seem to feel she has to dress as provocatively.

I mean, uh...ARE WE REALLY TALKING ABOUT AVA'S FASHION AND HOW IT MAY OR MAY NOT RELATE TO HER BEING INSECURE?!?

Regrouped in the end I think.

united17 07-08-2013 11:37 PM

I bet Ava feels like a wave in the ocean (or maybe just a grain of sand).

ezearis 07-08-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united17 (Post 1145472)
Jovitalk should be renamed to JoviSTALK with all the stalking of Ava and Nikki going on. Creepy stuff.

Ava looks a lot younger than 15 to me though. I don't get the discussion about her provocative dressing. Don't all girls dress like that at 15? They certainly did when I was 15, I didn't mind.....most of the time.

About the dressing, yes, all the girls dress like that at 15. My friends and classmates back then dressed like that when they went out to dance or dinner to some fancy place. She has the money to do it, so why not?

I don't think she's dressing like a slut at all, she's just dressing with style and a style that fits her perfectly. Last summer we did a party in a friend's house and some 15 years old came over uninvited, the way they dressed made Ava look like a nun.

And I don't see anything wrong in stalking her, it's a public person, god, even we have stalkers so why wouldn't the daughter of two celebrities have them?

MrNickel 07-09-2013 05:03 AM

God, when we start talking about his daughter its obviously a slow news day.

BJ?YesPlease 07-09-2013 11:20 AM

Can we please stop discussing the daughter of a Bon Jovi member's fashion sense? PLEASE.

It was tenuous and creepy enough when posts about Ava had some link to what might be going on in the BJ camp (oooh, that sounds wrong)....but now it's just more than a bit unbearable, judgemental and preachy.

RonJovi 07-09-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1145581)
Can we please stop discussing the daughter of a Bon Jovi member's fashion sense? PLEASE.

It was tenuous and creepy enough when posts about Ava had some link to what might be going on in the BJ camp (oooh, that sounds wrong)....but now it's just more than a bit unbearable, judgemental and preachy.

Absolutely ridiculous isn't it.

Sweet sufferin' Jesus, are we that desperate that we cyber stalk 15 year olds?

rainsong 07-09-2013 11:41 AM

Well Jon gave a million dollars in the bands name to his hometown in NJ for the hurricane relief fund overseen by NJ's governors wife yesterday.

Just thought I'd move us all away from Ava
s fashion sense.