Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Jon Bon Jovi & The Kings of Suburbia - New York City, July 19th-21th (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68572)

Javier 07-28-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1180710)
I think you should read Captain_jovi's sig because he quotes the "Iceman" who makes the most sense out of all this.

I think you completely missunderstood my point, as most on here did. Richie leaving and commenting the way he does really has gotten a lot of panties in a twist..... :roll:

nickolai 07-28-2014 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1180724)
I think you completely missunderstood my point, as most on here did. Richie leaving and commenting the way he does really has gotten a lot of panties in a twist..... :roll:

Nah I understand entirely. You think people are unjustified for reacting in a certain way that does not sit comfortably with you - hence what I said about Ice's words at the bottom of captain_jovi's sig. Here - i'll even spell it out for you:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Don't make the mistake of thinking that even 1% of Bon Jovi fans are like you, because they aren't. Don't think you know how Bon Jovi fans think. You don't. You know yourself. Stick to that.

GabrielC 07-29-2014 02:09 AM

I'm impressed.

Bobby managed to look even worse.

Javier 07-29-2014 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1180725)
Nah I understand entirely. You think people are unjustified for reacting in a certain way that does not sit comfortably with you - hence what I said about Ice's words at the bottom of captain_jovi's sig. Here - i'll even spell it out for you:

No, what I said was, and let me spell it out for you, that if they want to get back in 5, 6, 10 years and tour then it shouldn't matter if they don't look as young or cool anymore. Or if their shows don't have the same energy, because at the end of the day they're just a band. 5, 6 guys who are allowed to grow old and be human, not some kings or gods that will tarnish some imaginary holy grail of awesome legacy. All of that will still be there, even if they never tour....

DestinationJovi 07-29-2014 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1180715)
BTY, the Stream tickets sold out as well.

No they didn't. There are well over 300 still available.

Even after this http://youtu.be/XsZ6Ijo_ZKw

nickolai 07-29-2014 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1180727)
No, what I said was, and let me spell it out for you, that if they want to get back in 5, 6, 10 years and tour then it shouldn't matter if they don't look as young or cool anymore. Or if their shows don't have the same energy, because at the end of the day they're just a band. 5, 6 guys who are allowed to grow old and be human, not some kings or gods that will tarnish some imaginary holy grail of awesome legacy. All of that will still be there, even if they never tour....

Nah, you're back tracking. You think people are getting their "panties in a twist" for reacting in a certain way. My point is that everyone has their own agenda for this band, so people reacting in certain ways - its fine.

LeaJovi 07-29-2014 03:18 PM

There is a serious lack of videos from this two shows.. I wanted to listen to that Destination Anywhere

ezearis 07-30-2014 09:05 PM

That Every Word Was A Piece Of My Heart is amazing, I'd love to see an acoustic gig like that.

heart&dagger 07-30-2014 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1180715)
Question to all: Which type of show would you prefer? This acoustic type of show which one might say is boring or a full energetic KOS show?

Given those two options, I would feel very fortunate to get an acoustic show and would love every minute of it.