Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official September 22 2015, Jamsil Olympic Stadium, Seoul, South Korea thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69263)

Rdkopper 09-22-2015 04:56 PM

Now that's a Bon Jovi show... Jons voice is the only real negative right now. The energy, the guitars, the sets, are all starting to come together... I'm already getting pumped for a summer tour... oh, and a new album

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

golittleperson 09-22-2015 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknation (Post 1195392)
Don't forget that Tico is short a gall bladder -- he may not have a choice about loving sushi! :)

Lack of Gallbladder or appendix won't effect Sushi. It's when you have them and they are giving you a problem that the diet can be a pain, literally. (fats & fried). After a year or less most people are back to as if it never happened.

Question? Where do fans get copies of the set lists? Is it a VIP perk or just luck?

LittleRunaway 09-22-2015 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1195395)
Now that's a Bon Jovi show... Jons voice is the only real negative right now. The energy, the guitars, the sets, are all starting to come together... I'm already getting pumped for a summer tour... oh, and a new album

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes - I think this too and I hope and hope that the vocals will be easier for Jon as time goes on. I really hope there is vocal help for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thierry 09-22-2015 05:04 PM

Kudos to Jon for singing Always with his voice at this state. The guitar solo is killer. Things can only get better from here.

Old Joysey 09-22-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1195394)
Who Says, Sleep, What about now AND Born to follow in the audible section? What a dream.

And "Always" is not on the list at all! Surprise surprise!

At the next show the fans should all show him "I'll be there for you" cardboards, you never know! ;)

LittleRunaway 09-22-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 1195398)
Kudos to Jon for singing Always with his voice at this state. The guitar solo is killer. Things can only get better from here.

Jon does like to deliver the fans requests where he can - it must frustrate the hell out of him when it just isn't possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwehehehe 09-22-2015 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Joysey (Post 1195399)
And "Always" is not on the list at all! Surprise surprise!

At the next show the fans should all show him "I'll be there for you" cardboards, you never know! ;)

And a lot easier to sing than the high notes of Always or the long ones of BOR.

Supersonic 09-22-2015 05:10 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1195394)
Who Says, Sleep, What about now AND Born to follow in the audible section? What a dream.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Once I noticed Who Says in the audible section it means Jon's kind of realizing how the song just doesn't work outside of America. Neither does Born To Follow. Shame he still resorts to the same replacements with Crash and Radio.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleRunaway (Post 1195400)
Jon does like to deliver the fans requests where he can - it must frustrate the hell out of him when it just isn't possible.

Since when is that?

Always is terrible. Just looked up a live version of 2011, pretty much anyone. Even those in Europe 2013 were better than this. He either has no idea of how terrible he sounds or thinks it's normal to get away with stuff like that. The average karaoke singer does a better job.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

bjcrazycpa 09-22-2015 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 1195398)

I agree. My only complaint would be playing WAN..I don't hate it but it's a bit of a buzz kill live!!

Matrix15 09-22-2015 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwehehehe (Post 1195378)

God, what happens at 1.57? Does he fall behind the music or miss a line or something?