Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Rdkopper 06-28-2014 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1179371)
ok, look your pm, warn that song is patched for fill the void. It's just a test.

I sent you a private PM. I mixed the leaked version with the new demo. So much better. I think it came out awesome!

Send me your email so I could send you the song and then you could post it for me here. I also added some missing vocals during certain verses.

BonJovi100 06-28-2014 02:22 AM

God "Love Hurts" stole my heart! I wasn't big fan of this demo but I fell in love with this new, clean version! And beggining is masterpiece :)

I just think that we got "Does anybody really.." in version which they made in New Jersey session. They re record it later for Cher and it's not logic to put version which we know many years. I have no problem with this new version. It' empty and sound like early demo. I prefer to have 2 different version than 1 :)

Pstmatt 06-28-2014 02:35 AM

NJ Super Deluxe is in my hands!

I love it. it's awesome. been spending most of time on disc 2, so i havent watched the DVD yet. not like havent seen it before. Anyway its nice. The book is nice. In my opinion its a well done package!

ezearis 06-28-2014 02:36 AM

Did anyone noticed that the Backdoor to Heaven had a sound drop on the beginning, when Jon starts singing and than this version seems to have something weird on that part? Seems that they used the very same recording and fixed that.

The Northern Cowboy 06-28-2014 02:36 AM

A little pissed. Release date for both Amazon and HMV here in Canada set back to July 8th. WHY?

danfan 06-28-2014 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179377)
I sent you a private PM. I mixed the leaked version with the new demo. So much better. I think it came out awesome!

Send me your email so I could send you the song and then you could post it for me here. I also added some missing vocals during certain verses.

Where did you get the "I know"s from?

danfan 06-28-2014 03:21 AM

Good - We needed another thread for this.

Rdkopper 06-28-2014 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1179387)
Where did you get the "I know"s from?

I've been mixing from different sources all day.

danfan 06-28-2014 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179390)
I've been mixing from different sources all day.

I think the only way to do the song justice is to find a pro and have them remaster and clean up the original. The version on the disc is just add one inferior.

At the same time I'd give them Nothing to fix as well.

I'm gonna see if I can find someone. I'll keep everyone posted.

Rdkopper 06-28-2014 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1179392)
I think the only way to do the song justice is to find a pro and have them remaster and clean up the original. The version on the disc is just add one inferior.

At the same time I'd give them Nothing to fix as well.

I'm gonna see if I can find someone. I'll keep everyone posted.

You might be right.

The problem is, if you use the I Knows from the Deluxe Edition, they mix perfectly but Jon's voice goes lower instead of higher. It sounds weird.

If you mix the Deluxe and the leaked version together, you hear the difference. When mixing sources like this, they really need to blend in and out together, besides sounding somewhat similar.

I've been going nuts all day with this. Just when you think u got it, you go back and listen and realize that it's off. frustrating.