Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JoviForever 07-11-2013 07:47 PM

I thought die-hard fans would want him to go solo and not return to the band anyway?!

JoviJovi 07-11-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirlCT (Post 1145949)
I'm just repeating what the die hard Richie fans said - they posted that he was supposed to be in Europe for a month. Don't know where they got that from - I know most also follow Ava's twitter since they quote what she has to say also. I don't expect him to be back for the next leg of the tour. Maybe when they go back out in Sept since Phil X's baby will be due then and they can't be without both. As far as people that requested refunds, that could go for any concert from now to the end of the tour. Its a personal
decision as to whether or not a ticketholder wanted a refund and they unfortunately will just have to live with the consequences if and when Richie comes back.

No actually they can't. From what I hear there will be no refunds for the fall leg.

aljo 07-11-2013 07:49 PM

Call me a fool but I am still hoping he shows for the jersey shows.

jovigirlCT 07-11-2013 07:53 PM

The die hard fans on twitter don't want him to come back. They blame everything on Jon and want him to go solo. I have tickets for Metlife and am going with Richie won't be there. Have tickets to the reschedule Mohegan Sun in Oct and think that may be more of a possibility but won't count on that either. Time will tell if he shows up at all.

Sissy3 07-11-2013 07:58 PM

You (and others) pretty much have to go on the assumption that he won't be at your shows, then you won't be disappointed. And if by some twist of fate he is there, then it would be a nice surprise. :D People just need to know something solid.

rolo_tomachi 07-11-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirlCT (Post 1145953)
The die hard fans on twitter don't want him to come back. They blame everything on Jon and want him to go solo. I have tickets for Metlife and am going with Richie won't be there. Have tickets to the reschedule Mohegan Sun in Oct and think that may be more of a possibility but won't count on that either. Time will tell if he shows up at all.

All fans want Richie back. The only fans who don't want to Richie are JBJ fangirls lovelorn.

jessycardy 07-11-2013 07:59 PM

If "die-hard" has to mean "stupid prejudiced irrational prick" then I couldn't give two flying shits what they want and I'm pretty sure nor could any of the Bon Jovi guys. People with a brain are way underrated and people without one are way overrated.

jessycardy 07-11-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1145955)
All fans want Richie back. The only fans who don't want to Richie are JBJ fangirls lovelorn.

You're so delusional. Like, really, SO ****in' delusional.

Mysterytrain 07-11-2013 08:00 PM

I'm a Richie diehard and I want him to stay with Bon Jovi and also release solo albums more frequently. Guess I'm in the minority among Richie fans.

Kathleen 07-11-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenobi_on_a_prayer (Post 1145887)

I'll always love Bon Jovi, I have a heart and dagger tattoo and no regrets, but it kind of saddens me how jaded and indifferent I've become.

I also have the Heart and Dagger tattoo AND no regrets. I enjoy the shows in the moment but they have become so vanilla that except for the last European tour that I went on, they are very unmemorable :(

And that really has nothing to do with Richie.