Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Kathleen 07-11-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1145994)
Agreed. I'm a fan of the band, not just Jon or Richie. I just happen to believe that Richie's handled this unprofessionally and Jon has done nothing wrong. But that doesn't mean I'm a Jon-worshipper or a Richie-hater. That's just what I think from an objective viewpoint.

Yeah - I have to quote this again too. Maybe if it's read enough some people might get it.

ticos_stick 07-11-2013 09:52 PM

If Richie comes back to the band tomorrow I'll eat my cat and I haven't even got a cat. That's how certain I am.

Kiwi78 07-11-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirlCT (Post 1146001)
According to a Richie fan on twitter there is an article on the Chicago Tribune website that states Richie won't be there tomorrow - which made all the Richie fans estatic. Tried to get into see the article but you have to have a subscription to get to it. Someone also sent a tweet to Phil X to see if he was going to be in Chicago but he hasn't answered.

He's been retweeting a lot of tweets saying "see you tmrw in Chicago Phil" though so I'm guessing that is confirmation enough, maybe.

milomom 07-11-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirlCT (Post 1146001)
According to a Richie fan on twitter there is an article on the Chicago Tribune website that states Richie won't be there tomorrow - which made all the Richie fans estatic. Tried to get into see the article but you have to have a subscription to get to it. Someone also sent a tweet to Phil X to see if he was going to be in Chicago but he hasn't answered.

Phil's re-Tweeting a lot of posts mentioning the Chicago show, so I'm betting that mean's he'll be there.

crashed 07-11-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Agreed. I'm a fan of the band, not just Jon or Richie. I just happen to believe that Richie's handled this unprofessionally and Jon has done nothing wrong. But that doesn't mean I'm a Jon-worshipper or a Richie-hater. That's just what I think from an objective viewpoint.

And I'm quoting it too because your damn right.

JohnEric 07-11-2013 10:01 PM

$400 later for concert tickets to tomorrow's Chicago show (that I purchased before this sh*t started), all I can say is Richie no longer "gives good band" (in reference to what he claimed 1,000 times during promo interviews for the Aftermath album).

crashed 07-11-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1145968)
So once he works his way through this stuff, he’s welcome back. In the meantime, we couldn’t not go to work because of it. It’s not fair to me, it’s not fair to the band [and] it’s not fair to the crew or to the fans.

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/en...des-later.html

And this, in Jon's words, is also exactly right and why the Because We Can tour, although it's seemed a shambles in some places, still had to happen.

milomom 07-11-2013 10:06 PM

Yes, I was a Richie fan, but I am (or maybe "was") a fan of the band, too. My displeasure with the band as a whole is based on the sub-standard setlists that we get here in the U.S. rather than with Richie's non-appearance.

rainsong 07-11-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

I love THIS!!!!

rainsong 07-11-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1146008)
And this, in Jon's words, is also exactly right and why the Because We Can tour, although it's seemed a shambles in some places, still had to happen.

I agree with this as well